Skip to main content

Nissan UD 43 two stroke Diesel engine

• Nissan Ud 43 two stroke diesel
  • Topic Author
7 years 8 months ago #173821 by Nissan Ud 43 two stroke diesel
Nissan UD 43 two stroke Diesel engine was created by Nissan Ud 43 two stroke diesel
Hi everyone,

I have a concrete pump that is powered by a Nissan UD43 two stroke diesel, I am having a really hard time finding any info regarding manuals or where to get parts and service items, does anyone have any infor or can anyone tell me where I can find info and parts.

Cheers

Colin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #173846 by geoffb
Contact Melonreo he has some may have some information

More
7 years 7 months ago #173995 by melonreo
there is nothing available ,,, lucky if you can stumble onto stuff people have kept... what are you looking for.

More
7 years 7 months ago #174000 by werkhorse
I've missed this somehow ... I'm sure the manual I have here covers the UD43 .... I thin k its for the 3,4 and 5 cyl versions .. Ill have to dig it out at the weekend ... pretty sure I know which [strike]mountain[/strike] pile its in ... See how we go

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

More
7 years 7 months ago #174001 by werkhorse
Did Joe Hupp find some old UD motors a few years ago ??? I'll see if I can track him down

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #174002 by hayseed
Macquarie Corporation Imported them back in the day, So they might possibly maybe be able to help you..
i doubt It though; as the Spare parts people most likely weren't even Born when those things were current..

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by hayseed.

More
7 years 7 months ago #174007 by melonreo
is there a UD43 as well as UD 3 , UD4 , UD5

More
7 years 7 months ago #174035 by werkhorse
I can remember the manual I have covering 3 different cylinder configurations .... I just gotta find it ;)

More
7 years 7 months ago #174043 by KMR XT5
Hi Colin

There is a guy in Northern Tassie who has a Bedford with a UD 2 stroke motor in it, i believe the motor is good, he may be interested in selling the motor if you are interested
If you want some details, pm me and i will give you his contact details

Cheers

Jason

Time to create page: 0.552 seconds