Skip to main content

Dodge Pilothouse Tech info

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #176867 by nevilleR
LOOKING FOR PILOTHOUSE DODGE INFO, Here is a site I found useful to get information regarding models Etc, particularly about 108 series utes. there is brochures and workshop manuals regarding pretty well all Aussie built Dodges/fargo's & Desoto's up until 1959. the web page is www.dodgepilothouseclub.org it is a US club with a section on Aussie trucks. open the site , scroll down & click on Land of OZ. there is miles of info on this site. Hope this will help anyone trying to identify year models and looking for workshop details.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Gryphon. Reason: To make the link to the website more obvious.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #176868 by werkhorse
Ya missed putting he link in Bruv ;)

dodgepilothouseclub.org

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by werkhorse.

More
7 years 4 months ago #176870 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Dodge Pilothouse Tech info
The brochure in his collection you must give to your wife. Alice in Lark Land - advice to women on driving their new Studebaker Lark

dodgepilothouseclub.org/know/Alice%20in%...and/imgcol/index.htm

More
7 years 4 months ago #176892 by asw120
Replied by asw120 on topic Dodge Pilothouse Tech info
Hilarious! If you get a flat, just stand there looking feminine and helpless LOL!

Decrying tailfins in 1962 - they were still selling them in 1961! (on Hawks)

Thanks, Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

More
7 years 4 months ago #177170 by Desotodav
If you're looking for information on Pilot House Trucks NevilleR, join the forum at... p15-d24.com/ ... as there are a bunch of guys there with a wealth of knowledge on these old trucks. They have both car and truck sections on the site - the truck section you will see listed as 'Mopar flathead truck forum'. See you there!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds