Skip to main content

Death of Merv Brunt (Colac, Vic.)

More
7 years 6 months ago #175450 by Roderick Smith
The news of the death of Merv Brunt broke on the HCVC facebook page yesterday (Wed.19.10.16). I had never met him or been to his museum, but know of him only through the posts a couple of years back when the future of his collection was in doubt as his health declined.

Roderick.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #175452 by defective
RIP Merv brunt.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #175477 by bparo
I visited Merv's collection twice with groups - his passion and enthusiasm were inspirational and his restorations unbelievable. I know that there were some people in Colac trying to organise things so the collection was kept together but who knows if they will succeed. I just hope it doesn't go overseas.
RIP Merv Brunt

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by bparo.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #175504 by oldgmc
Have meet and spoken to Merv on a number of occasions when I have visited his marvelous collection and always found him highly approachable and always willing to have a chat about his collection or anything really in general a true gentleman and will be sadly missed in the truck restoration community Vale Merv and sincerest condolences to his family, Chris Londish

Old trucks will make you poor but not unhappy
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by oldgmc.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
7 years 6 months ago #175508 by Swishy

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH
The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds