Skip to main content

Allora 25th and 26th January

More
10 years 3 months ago #134178 by rb057
Hi Jarrod,

Thanks for the vote of confidence with the wet.

The weather won't worry the ute, Storms can mean a call to go to work.

And just clarifying, for the novice, "the pads at Dinmore" means where Q Transport do the weigh bridge thing?

Regards
Roger

AB120 4x4

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #134179 by asw120

Hi Jarrod,

And just clarifying, for the novice, "the pads at Dinmore" means where Q Transport do the weigh bridge thing?

Regards
Roger

Yep that's them, where that new industrial estate is just after the Dinmore overpass. I thought where you were, you may go a different way, but if we can all go in convoy it's that much more fun.

Cheers.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #134180 by bigcam
Hey Roger, a storm up there ain't too bad, a couple of days of constant rain makes it far more interesting, LOL.

You'll have a good time either way Mate, it's a great show, rain or shine. All the locals still turn up even if it is a bit damp.
They'd have to be very unlucky for it to rain this year, if it did that would be 4 in a row.
Usually it's just hot. That's my tip, haha.

The pads are where the scalies set up the scales.

Hi Jarrod,

Regards
Roger

Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by bigcam.

More
10 years 3 months ago #134181 by asw120
Cam sed: "Hey Roger, a storm up there ain't too bad, a couple of days of constant rain makes it far more interesting, LOL."

I was gunna take the front drive shaft off the ASW 'cause it's flogged out, but on second thoughts...... :D

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

More
10 years 3 months ago #134182 by Slasha
Any Chance of a Flyer????????????
Slasha

1974 White Road Boss

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
10 years 3 months ago #134183 by Swishy
me scrounged n altered thiz n
Could/Would/Should B printer Friendly...............May B

cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
10 years 3 months ago #134184 by asw120
I sit here somewhat depressed, waiting for the manifolds on the Inter to cool down.(rdo) It's been blowing out the exhaust somewhere. Looks like it's blown the gasket between the manifolds. You can all guess what happened when I went to tighten the bolts. .......
I'll see what I find when it's off.
I hope Allora lets vintage cars in........the Studebaker could use a good run. .....
ASW :( :( :(

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

More
10 years 3 months ago #134185 by bigcam
Jarod, plenty of cars up there, you'll be right mate.

More
10 years 3 months ago #134186 by asw120

Thanks, Cam.
After the last post, I sat down with another Crownie and decided to rat the manifolds off the spare engine. NFG. Waste of an hour or two. I'll be there at 8 in the bullet nose.
I'll let the engine reconditioners consider the manifolds in a few weeks, or I'll pinch the single barrel ones off the D1210 van. Been meaning to do that for a while. Or try a WW on it (Holley 2110s suck).
40 degrees in the shed, ASW.

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #134187 by
Replied by on topic Re: Allora 25th and 26th January
Anyone going up from tamworth area? Ill pay for some fuel and beer of course got my own swag and 12v fridge

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds