Skip to main content

Selling Ronaldson Tippet Sprayer & Super Spreader

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #174961 by Sarge
It has come to pass, Mrs Sarge has worked out I have got an old Ronaldson Tippet triple piston orchard spay cart that I will never use again (because she wont let me)and not one but two super spreaders... the fleet has to be reduced....

Pictures tell the story... the Spray cart was originally fitted with the RT tripple run by a 3hp RT engine, engine was gone and PTO drive installed when I got it. Spraying was done by a hand held wand, the spray operator standing on the back platform. Very neatly made, tank ends cleverly shaped to fit the chassis, fitted onto an early Morris front Axle.

Open to offers... will do EBAY in a couple of days... Bendigo area. Can help with delivery :blink: perhaps. :(

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Sarge.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #174964 by Sarge
and the Spreader :- It is a remote drive type, chuck it on the back of the truck with a drive chain up from the back wheel.... and while mum drives dad pours bags of super into the spreader. The spreader is clean and all parts turn free. (My second spreader is probably a Robinson... self contained wooden box on steel wheels, I will keep that one :P ) I had intended to make this one PTO drive until I got given the Robinson....

and I have still got the chain baffle....

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds