Replied by Tired Iron on topic Clearing Sales
Thanks Swishy
Enquiring minds etc
Cheers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #175644 by Claire
Replied by Claire on topic Clearing Sales
Does anyone live near the Bookham sale that might be able to help store a couple of items, just in case I happen to get a day pass from the boss (Claire) to pop over (11 hour drive in my wee Ford Focus) for a gander on Saturday and maybe end up buying something too big for my boot ?

More
7 years 4 months ago #176411 by Gryphon
Replied by Gryphon on topic Clearing Sales
Hi,

not exactly trucks but a couple of old commercials in this auction that might interest people. I have seen a few pictures and more details on some of the vehicles from a private email, but found it very difficult to find the auctioneers listing for the sale.

Highlight of the private email is the Orange Ford XC van which has a genuine 191km on the clock and never been registered. Story is the owner, now deceased bought two identical XC's and drove them to Benalla from Broadmeadows and used one in his business and parked this one. in the shed.

Terry

More
7 years 3 months ago #176869 by tim
Replied by tim on topic Clearing Sales
Hi All, did anyone get to the Benalla sale ? Would love to know what all the vehicles sold for, especially the "Bugeye Austin Healey Sprite" & the XC Ford panelvan. Cheers Tim ;) :unsure: :whistle:

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

More
7 years 3 months ago #176882 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic Clearing Sales
I would love to know what the Austin ute sold for, and what condition it was in. I had planned to go to the sale but my Wife cracked it big time, tears, wailing, you name it. Apparently it is my fault she could not get to the Red Hill monthly market for the past 15 years!
Short answer, we went to Red Hill (she cannot drive at the moment after an operation on her hand) Apart from $4 for car parking, she did not spend a cent. I bought sandwiches and coffees, and spent a pleasant time looking at the young ladies in the crowd!

no-Austin Morris.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tim

More
7 years 3 months ago #176884 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Clearing Sales

Morris wrote: I would love to know what the Austin ute sold for, and what condition it was in. I had planned to go to the sale but my Wife cracked it big time, tears, wailing, you name it. Apparently it is my fault she could not get to the Red Hill monthly market for the past 15 years!
Short answer, we went to Red Hill (she cannot drive at the moment after an operation on her hand) Apart from $4 for car parking, she did not spend a cent. I bought sandwiches and coffees, and spent a pleasant time looking at the young ladies in the crowd!

no-Austin Morris.

Sounds so familiar Morris

lol seeya

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
7 years 3 months ago #176887 by Gryphon
Replied by Gryphon on topic Clearing Sales
Hi,

I am told there will be some information coming out about the sale in the next few days and hopefully it will have some numbers in it.

Terry
The following user(s) said Thank You: tim

More
7 years 3 months ago #176891 by overnite
Replied by overnite on topic Clearing Sales

Morris wrote: I would love to know what the Austin ute sold for, and what condition it was in. I had planned to go to the sale but my Wife cracked it big time, tears, wailing, you name it. Apparently it is my fault she could not get to the Red Hill monthly market for the past 15 years!

no-Austin Morris.

Don't feel bad. Nothing unusual there. They're all the same.

More
7 years 3 months ago #176902 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic Clearing Sales
Yair, it makes me wonder why we shack up with them.
A previous boss of mine used to say "If they did not have a ****, you would not have anything to do with them"

I like the American saying about alimony. "The screwing you get for the screwing you got"

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!

More
7 years 3 months ago #176903 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Clearing Sales

Morris wrote: "The screwing you get for the screwing you got"

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
fantastic stuff Morris

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

Time to create page: 0.569 seconds