Skip to main content

who to believe

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #169679 by Blackduck59
Replied by Blackduck59 on topic who to believe
Good chance they were nicked, had a couple of these incidents here in the West around Christmas.
People nicked them from the front door ( may show up with a search for Christmas Grinch as that is what they named 1 female), they would not know what was in the package till they opened it and you can bet they would not return it when they found it was no use to them.
Auspost is so slow it is a wonder it even arrived by then. Last shipment I sent to QLD was via PostNet, cheapest freight I could find but still around the same time as Auspost and half their price.
Cheers Steve
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Blackduck59.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #169990 by AB120
Replied by AB120 on topic who to believe
looks like the person who recieved the parcel has a mental problem and believes that she should have my parcel to do what she likes. Police have not fronted yet. to late i think
Graham

More
7 years 11 months ago #170397 by AB120
Aus Post now say that subbie courier did indeed deliver to no16 not 12 as supposed to but they want to give the sender the postage $35 back to him not me when I had put it into his bank acct and they said that he can also have $50 compensation for his loss. He gave me the engine mounts and sent them to me if I paid the postage. Cost me $220 to replace the missing mounts and a full day trip inland to get them but AP will not do the right thing. Lost me for sure in the future. Who would steal 14kg of rusty chassis parts?
Graham

More
7 years 11 months ago #170402 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic who to believe
dunno I still dont think anyone would steel them it just doesnt make sense to me they are worth nothing really to anyone else unless you have the same vehicle that they fit and what are the chances of that
I doubt the parcel ever turned up despite what Auspost say they really have turned to crap over the last six months I feel

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
7 years 10 months ago #170444 by Zuffen
Replied by Zuffen on topic who to believe
Feel for me.

I have Aust. Post as a tenant.

Very hard to deal with.

More
7 years 10 months ago #170505 by AB120
got another set of mounts now aus post do not want to know so just have to get on with things and forget about it all
Graham

More
7 years 7 months ago #174452 by AB120
Replied by AB120 on topic front axle
Off subject a bit but had to take the matter of my misplaced dodge engine mounts to the local federal MP as Australia Post have a manner of treating the little man as a problem that if you tell it to go away it will. Not being happy with the way they have handled the matter and treated me with contempt I decided not to go away. Within 4 days of talking to the MP I had an AP person knock on my door to ask for details of the matter even though I had constantly been talking to their parcel manager and their Communication centre. Today I get a call from an employed female in Melbourne trying to resolve the matter with me and offered to pay me 50 dollars compansation because she said that that is all they will pay because of their bylaws and then when I told her that I did not have to pay for the mounts they were given to me she got upset with me and told me if I did not pay for them what is my problem.Disregard the fact that I had to pay a truck wrecker $220 plus a day driving to get them replaced. She had to check with the sender from QBN that he really did send them and to what address. She then proceeded to tell me that they should have been insured. I believe that I paid AP to do a job and they did not fulfill their obligations. They delivered all right to a house two doors up and the contract courier admitted that he made the mistake and said that when he stopped outside no14 he thought no 12 was next door but he went into no 16. The police do not know what happened to them after that. to old for this stuff but I believe that there is a principal here so back to the Federal member again
Graham

More
7 years 7 months ago #174454 by Dave_64
Replied by Dave_64 on topic front axle
Wondered what was happening about this. Keep rattling cages and kicking backsides! This sort of thing happens all too often, and a lot of forwarders, private or subbing for governments, just don't seem to care what sort of a hole it leaves people in. I'm with you, doesn't matter if the item was given to you or not, damn principles are involved. Keep chipping away, hopefully you'll eventually get a positive resolution.
Cheers,
Dave_64

More
7 years 7 months ago #174457 by Tacho
Replied by Tacho on topic front axle
Keep at it Graham. I have an issue with a bank over my fathers estate....the "lets do this" one. Well, they certainly did it but in the wrong way. In the end it was "sort of" resolved but for them no one was at fault and everyone did their job....not.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #174459 by hayseed
Replied by hayseed on topic who to believe
Ab120, I've moved your post (& It's replies) in the Thread were this had been already discussed.

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by hayseed.

Time to create page: 0.548 seconds