Skip to main content

Bill Gibbs- Black Cat Transport aka GIBBO

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #170705 by Thorney1987
Looking for any photos anyone may have of my late father in laws trucks, Bill Gibbs was an owner driver and then later had his own transport company, Black Cat Transport! Drove a Ford LTL and His prime mover was black with a silver cat on the door and on the roof with white trailer! Would love to see any photos or hear any stories! Worked around Australia however based in Melbourne! Any info or photos would be very appreciated!
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Thorney1987.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #170710 by Inter123
How many of these ltls did.he have. A construction company nearby had a black ltl (round headlight model) in mid to late ninties. Now painted white and a farm truck. This had a cat engine.

More
7 years 10 months ago #170714 by Thorney1987
Had about 12 trucks all up, a few other LTL's and some different brands, one was White Red and Blue Prime mover called Lauren's Pain!

Was situated at Wallan and later Chintin in Victoria before selling the business in the mid 2000's, then brought an old ambulance and started Gibbos Interstate Piloting Services.

Black Cat was his personal truck and prime mover, and unfortunately after his death, the family cant find any photos of his pride and joy!

More
7 years 10 months ago #170891 by Inter123
Found out tonight the LTL i was talking about is in fact your father in laws old truck. If you PM me i can give you the number of the.old owner. He has some pics of it when it was still black.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thorney1987

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds