Skip to main content

Flickr

More
10 years 11 months ago #114200 by prodrive
Flickr was created by prodrive
Hey am I the only one thats stupid here? I can't open my flickr account in the normal way, its now yahoo apparantly, so my passowrds etc don't work. Ok, so make new account. but for teh life of me i can't see how to copy the img code????? Grr. And of course I can't access any of my existing account..
Can anyone tell me what Im doing worng?
It seems that if i'm not using Flickr for a "fun, zany way of sharing my world with twiiter" or something like that (read- schoolkids way of spending hours with thier site) then I can't use it?????)
Damn annoying- hope i'm doing something wrong, love your advice!
Cheers
Richard

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #114201 by
Replied by on topic Re: Flickr
Prodrive,

Not aware of any problems.

Flickr has been part of Yahoo for some time.

To get the img code goto the picture you want the img code for and click on "share" then "grab the html/bbcode" then select the radio button for BBCode and the size (recommend medium or smaller). Then you can copy the code in the window above.

Happy to help out if you are having trouble logging into your flickr account (you might need to go through their help). But I need to know more details of what you normally do and what error etc you are getting. Would be best to PM me with further details.

More
10 years 11 months ago #114202 by prodrive
Replied by prodrive on topic Re: Flickr
Thanks JB, I'll have another play when I get a chance and yell when I get stuck!
Cheers
Richard

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds