Skip to main content

S U G G E S T I O N S

More
14 years 7 months ago #14519 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: S U G G E S T I O N S
Here`s one I just pirated off BigLorryBlog,some Canadian`s sticking European cabs on Seppo trucks and converting them to RHD at the same time for export to Africa,they look allright,
www.mammothtrucks.com/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #14520 by
Replied by on topic Re: S U G G E S T I O N S
Bigcam, Understand about reciprical linking of websites. But I only look after the Forum (with Bparo and Andy in ?? ;D). Currently the HCVC website is looked after by Grash.

But again letting every one know via the general forum or simalr when you find interesting links would be a great start. And will be of assistance for all those looking after truck type of Websites for ensuring better communications!

More
14 years 7 months ago #14521 by Andy Wright
Best to run it in Where Do I Get It like Trev has already.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
14 years 6 months ago #14522 by grash
Replied by grash on topic Re: S U G G E S T I O N S
Please - send your suggestions for LINKS to other relevant sites to
webmaster@hcvc.com.au as well as here on the forum and I will willingly add them to the LINKS section on the Web page. To be honest I don't always read ALL of the FORUM messages as I only have 24 hours in my day, and most of the articles I do not comprehend. ( I think that has something to do with being a female.) My apologies to the 2 correspondents who are currently waiting for some action from me. (my helper is now back home and has promised to help me after International Moke Day is over. (27/9/2009)
I would appreciate some/lots of input to the Website from Forum Members. At the moment it is really only acting as a Noticeboard and there is so much scope for improvement.
One Section that is lying in the background, waiting for someone to start it off is a Category for each for type of Vehicle, such as Internationals, Fords, Macks, Reo's etc. I envisage it containing YOUR vehicle's story and lots of photos, or YOUR current project etc. I see quite a few here on the Forum which is good, but I do feel that as quite a few people do not read Forums of any sort, some of these articles are lost to the general public.
Shirley P. - webmaster@hcvc.com.au

More
14 years 6 months ago #14523 by grash
Thank you Swishy for the list of links that you have provided. I have started adding them to the LINKS page of the website. It will be "a work in progress" for a while, but it is exactly what was needed and will be well worth the effort. - Shirley P.

More
14 years 6 months ago #14524 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Re: S U G G E S T I O N S
As grash has suggested for hcvc website we have same ambition for golden oldies website. Any links you would like to see posted ;) please email to collydale@exemail.com.au

• Swishy
  • Topic Author
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
14 years 6 months ago #14525 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Re: S U G G E S T I O N S

Here B the HCVC Link page

CliknHereWillGetchaThere
www.hcvc.com.au/J1/index.php?option=com_weblinks&Itemid=50

Cya

[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
14 years 6 months ago #14526 by grash
That "work in progress" is now finished and the LINKS section of the Website has been considerably updated. Obviously absent from it at this time is/are Links to the relevant Government bodies from each State authority equivalent to VicRoads here in Victoria. Would somebody from each State please supply me with "their" details.
Shirley P.

More
14 years 6 months ago #14527 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: S U G G E S T I O N S
Hi Shirley,that is the most impressive links page I`ve seen,it`s Fabulous.I`ll send you a couple more when I get a chance.Well Done.

More
14 years 6 months ago #14528 by grash
Just goes to show that going home for a roast dinner does still work for some. It was the list that Swishy provided, that got me motivated to learn how to do it properly. So please, all of you, keep them coming. Shirley P.

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds