Skip to main content

A PHOTOBUCKET TIP FOR MULTIPLE PHOTO POSTING.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #153517 by Chocs
Who uses Photobucket..?

This may save you some time?

Here is the way I do a 'multiple' upload of individual photos....

Open up photobucket.
Go to your library containing the photos you wish to upload.
Above the pictures you will see a little slide switch saying 'organise.
Slide it to ON (Hold the mouse button down while you slide the switch over)
Now, holding down the CTRL (control) key with your finger, Click the individual photos, with your mouse, that you wish to upload to the forum.
They should now have a blue box around them.
If you want to 'unselect' one or some you have selected by mistake or changed your mind....While holding CTRL key down, You can click a photo again to 'unselect' it.

Now..
Below the photos on the right, it says LINK.
Click 'link', the image code for the forum will appear in the bottom box.
Click on it, it copies automatically.

Go back to your forum post and 'paste' the link into your post.

(Paste can be done by 'clicking' your right mouse button, and when the menu appears, 'click' paste with you left mouse button OR 'click' in your post where you want the pictures to appear and 'hold down' the CTRL key with one finger and tap the letter 'V' with the other.)

All your selected picture codes should appear.

Hope that helps a bit to speed posting up a bit..

chocs 8-)

See demo pics below:

[IMG

[IMG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
9 years 3 months ago #153518 by
Mate that saves a heap of time and is so easy.

More
9 years 3 months ago #153519 by wouldyou
Thanks Chocs,
Tried a dummy run.
David.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #153520 by bparo
Thanks Chocs. I use Flickr not Photo bucket so don't know it's options. I will see if I can work out something similar from Flickr. I just tried from the Flickr phone app and it will not do it. I will see what I can find on the Flickr website.

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by bparo.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #153521 by Mairjimmy
Been here for a hour or so playing around on flickr to try to get a batch posted, no luck yet, all I have managed is to cut out one step in my process,,

Have forum open .................

Get flickr up..........................

Like this.................

Right click on photo....................

Click on copy............................

Go to HCVC forum and click on insert image [ img ] I [img ] which is the 3rd square top left.......... Make shore that corsair is flashing inside img code....... Then press Ctrl V both at the same time.............. image code will come up.......... [img] https----------------------------------------------------------------------------------_[color=#ff0000]m[/color].jpg[img] Now highlight the _m. and change to a _z. that will change the size of the photo bigger............ Now press preview and see what comes up ........... First photo without changing the m........... Second one with the m changed to z............. [img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8642/16257340586_519c9b0fc4_m.jpg[/img]

Hope this helps someone ::) ::) ::) ::)

Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Mairjimmy.

Time to create page: 0.471 seconds