Skip to main content

Downloading old posts/photo's

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #186794 by Dave_64
Just a query from one of the many who are not all that computer savvy or up to photobucket downloading.
A hell of a lot of old posts are in some sort of format which when trying to access, come up as a 'clock' or 'speedo'. Whenever I try to click on them, just doesn't seem to go anywhere.
Is there some SIMPLE trick to viewing these photo's ?
Be a shame if they are lost forever and could fully understand if a lot of blokes who have posted photo's in the past would be reluctant to go through it all again.
Maybe it's simply me, being a self confessed "Dubbo" when it comes to computers.
Dave_64
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Dave_64.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #186798 by Mrsmackpaul
Dave I dont think so
If you could contact the original poster and see if they could up load the photo the normal way

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave_64

More
6 years 7 months ago #186802 by Gryphon
Hi,

if you right click on the image with your mouse you should see an option to 'Copy Image Location' or something similar. If you click on that and then go to a new wepage or Tab and Crtl-V and paste the link into URL/Address bar at the top you may get to see the image.

If you put up a couple of examples of past where you have found the place holder images I can have a look and see what works.

Terry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave_64, DieselFan

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds