Skip to main content

Loging in

More
5 years 8 months ago #194995 by wee-allis
Replied by wee-allis on topic Loging in
I've been having no trouble at all with log in. It remembers me as soon as I open the forum. However, just now when I was half way through a look, the Log in came up as Jotta Jotta or some such, who hadn't been logon on since the 8th May. Just shut down the forum and when I reopened it I was back on as me. Very strange.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #194996 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic Loging in
Terry, for what it is worth, my login seems to be only on the desk top, the tablet knows who I am. I am with Mrs mack.... obviously a fuel issue, a tow start might help.

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

More
5 years 8 months ago #195070 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic Loging in
Terry just to add to the mystery, when I logged in tonight, I got this message even though my login was successful...

Error
You have entered information to an obsolete form from another session. Please verify that the user account is yours and please try again!

I like getting messages, makes me feel special. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

More
5 years 8 months ago #195073 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Loging in

Sarge :-X wrote: Terry just to add to the mystery, when I logged in tonight, I got this message even though my login was successful...

Error
You have entered information to an obsolete form from another session. Please verify that the user account is yours and please try again!

I like getting messages, makes me feel special. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Obviously a fuel problem , reckon its got some tropical rubbish type fuel that has waxed up with this cold spell ?

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

Time to create page: 0.441 seconds