Skip to main content

Forum/New Server Issues fixed.

More
14 years 2 months ago #21902 by Gryphon
Hi,

For those that care, the problems caused to Forum by the move of www.hcvc,com.au in the past couple of days are now fixed, well the ones I know of.

The errors people were seeing mainly in viewing PM's and some other functions were caused by the new hosting server having tighter security to prevent Hacking of older code like what is used by the Forum.

I have changed all the affected code i could find but if you do find something is not working as before, please send an email to webmaster@hcvc.com.au and I will try and fix it.

Terry

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #21903 by bparo
Thanks Terry

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
14 years 2 months ago #21904 by bigcam
My computer at work can access the forum, but the one at home still keeps coming up with the maintenance message. I've tried turning off the computer and modem and restarting them, typing www.hcvc.com.au into the browser, then going to the forum link, but no luck. I've also tried on another computer at home with the same result. Any idea's?

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #21905 by The Shadow
BIGCAM

You problem is more then likely is has stored the page in cache, to fix it go to the site then hold down the Shift button then click on Reload or Refresh.
That should fix the problem.
But also check that under "File" it does not have a tick under "Work Offline"

The more older trucks on the road&&The more memorizes of how things use to be.&&[url
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by The Shadow.

More
14 years 2 months ago #21906 by bigcam
Thanks Shadow, I got home and it's working number 1 thanks.

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds