Skip to main content

Tractor - sub forum

More
13 years 3 months ago #42950 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: Tractor - sub forum
Hi IanOz,

I may be guilty of reading between the lines. All I know is that there was a dispute and I seem to remember the TOMM people saying it was due to legal action on their outage page,

Whether it was threatened or real I don't know. I remember it because I took it as a call to make sure we were careful here. However as I can no longer find that message it is possible I misread it but I learned to be cautious

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #42951 by wouldyou
Replied by wouldyou on topic Re: Tractor - sub forum
Hello, I go along with IANOZ's idea of " tractors and other old stuff" to see what happens re tractors, this forum has a lot of viewers, also we have some tractors! David.

More
13 years 3 months ago #42952 by Tacho
Replied by Tacho on topic Re: Tractor - sub forum
G'day, My initial response was not to include a tractor section or encourage expansion of this forum.
However, other responses are spot on the money. The reason it takes a while to catch up on missed posts is because there are so many and that because this is such a highly successful forum.

And as pointed out, we have some really switched on blokes here who have a wealth of knowledge, be it trucks, tractors or what-ever.

Cheers Geoff

More
13 years 3 months ago #42953 by HeyCharger
Replied by HeyCharger on topic Re: Tractor - sub forum

we have some really switched on blokes here who have a wealth of knowledge, be it trucks, tractors or what-ever.

"what-ever" being Tiger Moths, DC-3's etc ;D
Rod. ;)

Proud owner of;
1948 Massey Harris 44K.
1946 Ford Semi-Trailer Bus.

More
13 years 3 months ago #42954 by Rusty Engines
Ian
The TOMM forum is OK?? I answer everything I can on there BUT there seems to be lot more of the unknown when it comes to engines ect there is a chap on there who put up a

More
13 years 3 months ago #42955 by Rusty Engines
PS forgot to answer the original question-tractors under their own heading-

It would be nice to see everybody with a tractor go to the TOMM site but why? When you can

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #42956 by
Replied by on topic Re: Tractor - sub forum
It has been decided by the admin's and moderators of the forum for now to rename the "Other old stuff" board to "Tractors and Other old Stuff"

As per all the other parts of the forum we will continue to monitor the usage and create new boards if the need eventuates.

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds