Skip to main content

Art Work

More
12 years 1 month ago #76910 by TJ
Art Work was created by TJ
We should have a section on here for all of us Artists, doodlers and sketchers. Mainly for trucks but also for different types of work. Goes a long way on the model magazine forum for ideas and such.

And when he gets to Heaven

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #76911 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: Art Work
What would you see it including. My thoughts are sketches, paintings, cross stitches, murals etc,

What about signwriting on vehicles? Should that be in this thread or the appropriate truck thread,

What about photoshop work?

Graffitti on trucks or about trucks would be removed. If it was legal it would be classified as a mural and I don't want to give the illegal types an outlet

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
12 years 1 month ago #76912 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Re: Art Work
Lotsa

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
12 years 1 month ago #76913 by TJ
Replied by TJ on topic Re: Art Work
I would include everything. Who cares. Just anything anybody comes up with (other then models since we already have a section for that). I was thinking more along the lines of truck art and equipment art but it does not need to be limited. Just a place kinda like a gallery to showoff your creativity. Including airbrush and sign work. :)

More
12 years 1 month ago #76914 by TJ
Replied by TJ on topic Re: Art Work
Maybe also a show your truck off section.

12 years 1 month ago #76915 by
Replied by on topic Re: Art Work
G/Day TJ,

I myself I dont think we needed a section like the way your taliking about and there have been quite few trucks on the section genaral trucks section showing there air brushing. Dave

12 years 1 month ago #76916 by
Some "decotora" trucks or some oragami made from workshop manuals, just joshing Dave :) I like your idea TJ but!

12 years 1 month ago #76917 by
Please don't start a Art Section, I will then have to get out and start scanning my old school books.I guess this is why I left school stupid and couldn't be a lawyer or banker,I was pre occupied doing other stuff instead of listening to the teacher.

It looks like a cross bred between a SAR,S-2 AND W-model....... Cheers James.

12 years 1 month ago #76918 by
I'm glad a few forum members are seeing the light now that we dont need a Art work section. Dave

Time to create page: 0.495 seconds