Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

live chat 23 Oct 2012 21:18 #96402

• v8 inter nut
  • v8 inter nut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Is there a way to live chat to people on the forum when they are online like Facebook has?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: live chat 23 Oct 2012 21:25 #96403

• bigcam
  • Thank you received: 21
Probobly get yourself one of those Microsoft Live accounts if the other party has one.

I'd guess half the blokes on here don't know what Facebook is, either that or they choose to ignore it.

The direct answer to your question is no, because the forum is not set up like Facebook.

Re: live chat 23 Oct 2012 21:32 #96404

• bparo
  • Thank you received: 285
I see bigcam has already replied but I went into the backroom where JBlair, Myself and a couple of others can set options to keep the site running and there is no such option on the software that runs this site.

Once you start a forum like this you are stuck with the software (or later versions of it) you used when you started unless you want to start again, loosing the information here and I don't think anybody wants that
Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

Last edit: by bparo.

Re: live chat 23 Oct 2012 21:34 #96405

• v8 inter nut
  • v8 inter nut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for that it was just a thought ;)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Phone: 0400 025 525    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558