More
14 years 9 months ago #11361 by ch m s
Magirus deutz mercury was created by ch m s
I need some suplires

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #11362 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: Magirus deutz mercury
Probably need a bit more infomation that that. ian.

More
14 years 9 months ago #11363 by ch m s
Replied by ch m s on topic Re: Magirus deutz mercury
Jaja yes you rigth ,my english is not very good ,ill try .

i got a saturn 1956 engine F4 L 519 ,i will start soon to repare ,now i need to get somethis wich is for the heating ,is on the cabine for worm up the front windows ,the Mercury is the same cabine .

More
14 years 9 months ago #11364 by ch m s
Replied by ch m s on topic Re: Magirus deutz mercury
i think when ill start to repare ill find more things i need ,so how easy or dificult you think can be ?

thanks

More
14 years 9 months ago #11365 by ianoz
Hi , I Don't know much about dutez's ,and there is a bit still being lost in translation,but a couple of guys here that know a thing or two about them.Our forum is based in australia, where are you? If you look through the M duetz threads here ,Swishy had a link to a story from south africa where they are making parts to keep their dutez's on the road. Roland,One of the ones who knows a bit ,is in england.I would say ,you will have to wait awhile till one of them sees your post .ian

14 years 9 months ago #11366 by
Replied by on topic Re: Magirus deutz mercury
Hola Christian

Isto

More
14 years 9 months ago #11367 by ianoz
I guess one way or another dutez still makes engines so that part of it shouldn't g\be a proglem.I think now I have worked out what your talking about .Cab heater parts . IVECO i think it is took over M dutez,so parts may be available through them. Lots of pepole still useing them and restoring them ,so the parts must be out there ,just got to be pointed in the right direction to find them . ian.

14 years 9 months ago #11368 by
Replied by on topic Re: Magirus deutz mercury

Hi , I Don't know much about dutez's ,and there is a bit still being lost in translation,but a couple of guys here that know a thing or two about them.

Hi Ian.

What a bloody coincidence !
The same contact from Argentina has been on to me already through my site. What he is trying to say is that he needs some heater parts for his Magirus to demist the windscreen. It was a bit difficult to work out.
Anyway I have put him on to a company in Germany.

As they say 'Its a small world'

Cheers :)

More
14 years 9 months ago #11369 by ianoz
Hi Roland ,I see you have come to the rescue..Don't know whaty you said but i see you said it . ian.

More
14 years 9 months ago #11370 by ianoz
Hi Roland ,The curse of google strikes again. :D Seriously Its great that no matter where in the world you are ,through the internet ,you will find help. The only problem is in the translation to get the question across ,To us thick aussies anyway. ian.

Time to create page: 0.495 seconds