Skip to main content

International D1110 service /workshop manual

More
6 years 11 months ago #182299 by asw120
I will try to email these, also. Should be better resolution.

Use the C1100 info.

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #182302 by JOHN.K.
You wont need the whole parts book,just the bits relevant to your beast.About 10 pages of diagrams and text.Give the details off the door plate,for axle ,trans,steering box,etc.If this plate is missing(its the closest youll get to a compliance plate),then the following...Motor 6-281.....,tranny 3 or 4 speed?.....axle.Dana 60 ......brakes ..PBR 4wheel disc..booster PBR... VH44......master cyl ..Wagner ...1 1/4"............springs and frame brackets.Steering box ...Ross.. twin cupless roller.Etc

More
6 years 11 months ago #182307 by JOHN.K.
There are also two types of axle shaft.Taper keyway,and flange.The latter being far more servicable,with the key type simply a PITA.I had forgotten,but I have one of these DB chassis sitting under sheets of iron down the back yard.A young guy was here yesterday annoying the crap out of me,looking for bits and pieces,buying nothing,taking pix of this and that to put on fleabay,no doubt.My favorite type of buyer nowdays leaves a large blue bin marked "steel only/no rubbish",picks up a week later and pays cash on weight in.

Time to create page: 0.450 seconds