Skip to main content

Clark Forklift experts

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #183933 by JOHN.K.
Replied by JOHN.K. on topic Clark Forklift experts
Some claim they miss their mind,but if you ve had a forklift you will miss that a whole lot more.Ive had my old Hyster for 30 years ,its past scrap ,but its very handy when you want it.It wasnt any better when I bought it ,came from the mechanics workshop at a coalmine,but i would have to buy another to replace it. And the brakes dont work.......which is a good excuse when people want to borrow it.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by JOHN.K..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #183942 by hayseed
Replied by hayseed on topic Clark Forklift experts

600Dodge wrote: Unfortunately I wont have that concrete much longer, I'm mid move and the fork is supposed to be going on a truck on friday so I suppose it is going with no brakes or I might just scrap it as it really needs a lot of work and it probably isn't worth the cost of transporting it.

I guess it depends on if you can replace It cheaper than you can transport It... Or Not??

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
6 years 10 months ago #183948 by 600Dodge
Replied by 600Dodge on topic Clark Forklift experts
Actually the transport is probably going to work out free, my 700 is going as well and if I poke the forks under the back of the truck the fork will fit on the trailer as well, well done Hayseed you've convinced me to keep it.

Time to create page: 0.428 seconds