Skip to main content

1938 INTERNATIONAL DS30 GEARBOX

More
6 years 10 months ago #183990 by SmallyS2
hope someone may be able to help with a gearbox to suit an inter DS30, my father inlaw is restoring his fathers old log truck that was used in his logging and sawmill business . Unfortunatly water has destroyed the original 4spd box , he tells me that a 4spd box from 1938 DS30 to 1942 K5 are the same. If anyone has or no's the location of a g/box that is still servicable he will be interested in buying it. Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #183991 by JOHN.K.
The box is a T9 Warner.Similar gears and shafts to 4 sp Ford,Dodge ,etc of the war years.Plenty of good parts for these boxes.The odd parts will be the casing and the front (clutch) shaft.Should be recoverable.These boxes were still being made in the 80s for industrial applications.

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #183992 by asw120
I read of a motor and box on offer on facebook. I'll see if I can find it.

Jarrod.

Here it is:
www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=15352777...40414&type=3&theater

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by asw120.

More
6 years 10 months ago #184016 by SmallyS2
Thanks boys I knew this was the right place to look, will get the old fella onto it. Cheers

More
6 years 10 months ago #184024 by Mairjimmy
SmallyS2, is it Morrie that is after one

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
6 years 10 months ago #184027 by SmallyS2
Yes mate he goes by the handle of "timberman," rang him last night and he was going to log on and have a look. Cheers

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds