Workshop manual

14 years 3 months ago #20009 by
Replied by on topic Re: Workshop manual
:-[ :-[ :-[

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #20010 by
Replied by on topic Re: Workshop manual
Whats with the Gimpy looking faces ?

Germany were just not lucky enough to get Bedfords :)
Well not for themselves anyway..

More
14 years 3 months ago #20011 by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman
Thanks Roland, I loaded Google toolbar but it couldn't translate the page, so I have sent the owners an email & photo aking for the manuals that match. Looks like a website I will keep though for the future.
Onetrack, yes, I have the multi language version with some English for the ZF "pogo stick" gearbox (it takes 2 different workshop manuals), and I am awaiting a photocopy of the English version of the Engine parts manual for the old original D0836 7.2litre diesel.
Chances are, the manuals from that website Roland recommended may only be German, and whilst my German is almost nil, I know a few people who are native German speakers who could help when I need to translate when I need to fix something, and i'd rather have them than nothing. Mantrans have said they don't have a workshop manual for the truck itself as it's too old. There are a few other old MAN Dealers I am still to try. Even though Australia's import history with MANs was low compared to Sth Africa, I would have thought IPEC's relationship in 1967 to 1970s would have warranted a an English workshop manual when a company was importing a fleet they would have to maintain.
Thanks to all for the advice & links so far.
Stephen

Kind Regards

More
14 years 3 months ago #20012 by wgipps
Replied by wgipps on topic Re: Workshop manual
Chops
Your thread seems to have swayed a little???
This place has lots of inter and old truck paperwork -
I cant find it now but it is on Settlement Rd Cowes Phillip Island Vic and it is called Island Swap or similar and i think it is No.225??. I dont think they have a webpage but you will find a phone number for them. He was a bit pricey but he had my 2 D series manuals.

As to your horn - how long is a piece of string? Replace the horn itself, replace the steering wheel button, check the fuse, replace the whole thing with a $30 plastic one for Repco.....your choice

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a little?&qu

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds