Skip to main content

Dodge 300 series D5N 245HD CLUTCH

More
4 years 6 months ago #202842 by JOHN.K.
Funny how a few days searchin can whittle down a $600 parts price to $100.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #202843 by anthony
Yeah its unreal isn't it John

More
4 years 6 months ago #202850 by Dave_64
$60 for a new 23 spline clutch plate? What diameter that be, Anthony?. I paid more than twice that for a 9.5” X23 spline plate in Ballarat! I’m obviously buying my parts at the wrong store. Where did you get it from? Dave

More
4 years 6 months ago #202851 by JOHN.K.
Im selling all the asbestos plates for $50 each..........sold a couple of new old stock Federal 16" plates for $50 each,just to get rid of them,pair of Mack 14" twin plate ,......five new IH 12" plates for $50 each.........no fine spline ones ,tho.....Did find a pair of Twin Disc marine plates in the truck stuff.

More
4 years 6 months ago #202908 by anthony

Dave_64 wrote: $60 for a new 23 spline clutch plate? What diameter that be, Anthony?. I paid more than twice that for a 9.5” X23 spline plate in Ballarat! I’m obviously buying my parts at the wrong store. Where did you get it from? Dave

11 inch and 10.5 inch Dave
Performance warehouse Bayswater mate
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave_64

More
4 years 6 months ago #202921 by JOHN.K.
Have a look on the chinese sites ,clutch disc prices $5 ,bit of a markup somewhere along the line...........I learnt my lesson early on......first truck I had ,needed the back brakes relined......took the shoes to Better Brakes local shop........he quoted me $40,but had no linings ,so I found some new linings ..........all BB had to do was rivet them.......$40....to rivet them.....never been ripped off by a brake and clutch shop since.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave_64

More
4 years 6 months ago #202922 by anthony
Yes John it pays to look right in to this stuff and save hundreds which could be spent elsewhere mate

Time to create page: 0.483 seconds