Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Wanted. AL 110 Tailgate 01 Jun 2022 13:54 #235611

• Clintbox
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
HI.
I'm new to the group. I have recently undertaken a new project which is an International AL 110 Ute. The tailgate has been reconstructed out of Fibreglass. I know it is a long shot. Was wondering if someone had a tailgate they would be willing to part with. I'm in the North East of Victoria and willing to travel 3-4 hrs to pick up.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Gryphon. Reason: added larger image to post.

Wanted. AL 110 Tailgate 01 Jun 2022 19:56 #235626

• Morris
  • Thank you received: 955
Clintbox
Welcome to the forum. From the one picture, that looks life a very restorable AL110. Well Done. My Mate has almost completed the restoration of an Adelaide-built L110 before they got around to adding the A to show it was built in Australia. He was lucky enough to get a a NOS tailgate skin with it.
I don't like your chances of finding a good tailgate, it might be worthwhile to persevere with the fibreglass one but you never know what might turn up! Good Luck.
I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558