Skip to main content

Mack B Model & Early R Model Bubble Mirrors

More
15 years 6 months ago #4941 by monty
Hi.

Andy and I are organising a group buy of B and R Model (early Models only) mirrors though bigmacktrucks.com so if you are interested in putting your name down please PM either me or Andy to secure your order.

thanks Monty
:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #4942 by Andy Wright
Onya Carl. They are considerably (waaaaay) cheaper than what you can get them for here...even with postage. I think about ten interested parties would be the go for a bulk order.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by Andy Wright.

More
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #4943 by huppypuppy
Carl and Andy,

Please hold me a couple of mirrors for me old R-600.... I'm going for the tow truck as it's all original and has no rust! Will post pics later in the Restoration of a Mack R-600 Flintstone Tow Truck section!

Joe

PS: Carl, I found out something interesting on your R-600..... here's the exact words from the Leader book:

A small number of Maxidyne-powered R-Models (with fibreglass fronts) arrived in Australia in 1966, but the new engine was not generally available here until 1968. Trucks powered by the Maxidyne engine were identifiable by the gold bulldog bonnet mascot. All other Macks had a chrome-plated bulldog mascot.

Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by huppypuppy.

More
15 years 6 months ago #4944 by monty
Thanks mate, the gold dogs are a bit to pricy at the moment, thay are on eaby all the time, it is just not worth the dosh, better spent on some thing else.

-Monty

More
15 years 6 months ago #4945 by huppypuppy

Thanks mate, the gold dogs are a bit to pricy at the moment, thay are on eaby all the time, it is just not worth the dosh, better spent on some thing else.

-Monty

Carl,

I'll email you a photo of the one on the front of the "Flinty" I'm thinking of buying.... just PM me ya email address and I'll send it to ya!

Joe

Time to create page: 0.490 seconds