Skip to main content

903 Cummins R200

More
10 years 7 months ago #125343 by melonreo
me me me , I am here , could not go to Echuca. I will drag out the other topic I have started on her and maybe bob you can add it to there 8-) 8-) 8-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125344 by bongobob mc licence
big cam buddy to tell all her history from day one of her sumwat colorfull life as she was a absalute ledgen in her own time . i dont think tha hcvc wld hav enough space 2 fit it all in LOL so where do i post it 4 all intersted members to c ? as i said im a compleat novist to computers n hcvc ::)

More
10 years 7 months ago #125345 by Old AB
Put it up for all to read Bongobob.. I use to run up and down the track from burnie to launceston,, use to see it on the track most days.. She always sounded great :) :), and looked the goods,, ;) ;)

Keep old inters alive.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125346 by bigcam
Being as how that truck is a Historic Truck Bongo, start in a new topic in "Historic Truck Chat" please Mate.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125330 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic 903 Cummins R200
Just starting a new topic for Bongbob and his old R 200.
Knock yourself out Bob. LOL.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125347 by bongobob mc licence
ok guys here .goes. she was tha very last r200 to be sold in aus tha salesman who took the order got in trouble 4 doing so as there were no diamon cab R200s left in storage being a fully imported truck a special order was placed in springfield and after speaking to the sailsmam in person who informed me of the original owners particulars i then got in touch wif him he said . he was frm bathurst nsw purchased it and picked her up off tha wharf him self whenhe first laid eyes on her she was like a bald eagel absalutely naked only fuel tank it had was a tiny 20 gal tank as he had no idear how to get outa syd got lost 4 hours said he had ta fill it up 3 times 2 get home she was all orignal 406ci black diamon petrol motor wif 5speedunder n over hwy gearbox 2speed single drive after geting tha truck home to bathurst he took a short holaday to get over the ordeal LOL.while a fabacator frend fitted it out with step tanks n bullbar that it still has in photos posted .she began her working life delivering stock n produce over tha mountans in 2 syd markets every night .at tha 60.000mile mark she snapped a crank climeing tha pinch top of mt victoria with a heavy on he said she was in lo lo pulling down from peak revs when she exploded n kicked starter motor clean off and knocked gigantic whole boath sides of tha block n near hammerd tha sump off it.need less 2 say they never fixed that motor LOL after salvageing tha oid girl off ths mountan.and thats another story in it self . had it towed to waren joseph catapiller syd where they fitted a 210hp V8 cat to in her so began her life as as a hot rod truck and spent next few years of her life climeing tha great devide every night blowing thermodines 2 tha weeds.owners own words.till it surenderd 2 same fate same hill but bigger load she wasthen sold to a very switched on owner driver mechanic at raglan 5klm north of bathurst nsw and this guy realy hotroded it.guys i hav to hav a break im worn out need a beer back soon bongobob :D :D :D ;)

More
10 years 7 months ago #125331 by melonreo
Replied by melonreo on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
I will put this up here for Bongobob and hope he continues over here

ok guys here .goes. she was tha very last r200 to be sold in aus tha salesman who took the order got in trouble 4 doing so as there were no diamon cab R200s left in storage being a fully imported truck a special order was placed in springfield and after speaking to the sailsmam in person who informed me of the original owners particulars i then got in touch wif him he said . he was frm bathurst nsw purchased it and picked her up off tha wharf him self whenhe first laid eyes on her she was like a bald eagel absalutely naked only fuel tank it had was a tiny 20 gal tank as he had no idear how to get outa syd got lost 4 hours said he had ta fill it up 3 times 2 get home she was all orignal 406ci black diamon petrol motor wif 5speedunder n over hwy gearbox 2speed single drive after geting tha truck home to bathurst he took a short holaday to get over the ordeal LOL.while a fabacator frend fitted it out with step tanks n bullbar that it still has in photos posted .she began her working life delivering stock n produce over tha mountans in 2 syd markets every night .at tha 60.000mile mark she snapped a crank climeing tha pinch top of mt victoria with a heavy on he said she was in lo lo pulling down from peak revs when she exploded n kicked starter motor clean off and knocked gigantic whole boath sides of tha block n near hammerd tha sump off it.need less 2 say they never fixed that motor LOL after salvageing tha oid girl off ths mountan.and thats another story in it self . had it towed to waren joseph catapiller syd where they fitted a 210hp V8 cat to in her so began her life as as a hot rod truck and spent next few years of her life climeing tha great devide every night blowing thermodines 2 tha weeds.owners own words.till it surenderd 2 same fate same hill but bigger load she wasthen sold to a very switched on owner driver mechanic at raglan 5klm north of bathurst nsw and this guy realy hotroded it.guys i hav to hav a break im worn out need a beer back soon bongobob Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Wink

More
10 years 7 months ago #125348 by melonreo
Bongo bob , BIGCAM has started a New topic on this truck for you to tell your story 8-)

More
10 years 7 months ago #125332 by bongobob mc licence
cam b it lost as 2 where i am ive just started tha life story of my beloved 200 did uguys get it? :)

More
10 years 7 months ago #125349 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
Right, just to confuse everyone, I've spliced the 2 topics together.
Go for it Bob.

Time to create page: 0.543 seconds