Skip to main content

903 Cummins R200

More
10 years 7 months ago #125350 by bongobob mc licence
now im compleatly confused firstup did u say u had tha love of my life melonreo? :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125351 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
Hey Bob, Melon hasn't got your old truck mate, he is just in love with it, like you. LOL.

I think a bloke in Tasmania has it now, if you click on the link to the ad.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125352 by bongobob mc licence
ill add part 2 tomorow as its quite along story stay tuned4 part2

More
10 years 7 months ago #125353 by bongobob mc licence
yer cam that wld be kim the bloke i sold it 2 ide say at meanda TAS just wait till u hear tha tradgic end 2 her life story i guarantee it to make melon cry i know i did but her life is a long story of high beond beleaf allmost cannot be told in one chapter

More
10 years 7 months ago #125354 by melonreo
Replied by melonreo on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
B-BOB
at least she is still alive ,so there is a future for her , do you have some pictures to share with us

More
10 years 7 months ago #125355 by bongobob mc licence
melon u wld not beleave wat just happen oi mate i just spent a good hour typeing chapter 2 ncoz im not computer lit sumhow pushed wrong key n lost whole thing damit was rite at tha end of chapter2 aswell and those pix of her in pieses in tha padock is where she still is ide say unless u know more

More
10 years 7 months ago #125356 by binder
Replied by binder on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
bongo if that r200 was the one runnin around Bathurst - raglan back then I thinks the 903 got fitted by a bloke named 'hack' verdon he was a mechanic for paddy n bill dunn then started out on his own???

More
10 years 7 months ago #125357 by bongobob mc licence
re R200 903 chapter 2 tha man from raglan After the purches fited a 903ci cummins 910R/R.. num5 eaton.. a long top leaf soft ride hendrickson rear suspenchion.. ZFMAN steering box .. adapting the whole steering collum n mount from a 1418LS benz.. and hydrolic clutch useing a break pedal n master cylinder from a AP5 valiant slave cylinder from a 7 series dodge .. a trans hydrolic pump from an allison auto 4 tha power steering pump ..... this guy knew how to hotrod n fabricate a yer?........ the nextfew yrs remain a mystery till she turned up in a dealers yard in syd and a rite mess eng n g/box in pieces in boxes n on pallets she was a compiete basket case needing a complete resto n rebuild scrap value only to sum :'( but one mans scrap cid be another mans tresure.. ;)...to be continued in
chapter 3 ;)

More
10 years 7 months ago #125358 by bongobob mc licence
hey binder u r spot on money thats exactly who it was i actualy met that guy by accedent just a few years ago at tha big caltex on tha f4 he was driveing a realy tidy mid80s w mod kw with a big Lp GAS TANK AS ONE OF THA FUEL TANKS and yep u guest it he was running tha big cat on lpg n diesel his own brain child realy realy smart guy do u know him?

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #125359 by binder
Replied by binder on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
bongo when the first pics of this truck were posted I noticed the exhaust manifolds on that 903!!!! back in the 70,s we were vt ing a lot of 903 naturals makin a 350 out of a 290 hp with those manifolds but they came only on whites in the u.s and were perfect to run pipes up to the turbo on a louieville but when they said Tasmania I just dismissed it as coincidence?????? the moment you mentioned mt vic the grey cells started to buzz!!! I haven't seen hack for years but dunns had a subbie on the cement out of kandos murf the surf[jim murphy] with 2 3070 accos I rebuilt both to 350 hp using those manifolds and hack chased up 2 thru me when he did that r200 ,small world bloke eh???

i70.photobucket.com/albums/i118/werkhors...e5/100_7856small.jpg
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by binder.

Time to create page: 0.546 seconds