Skip to main content

903 Cummins R200

More
10 years 7 months ago #125380 by Wilweld
Replied by Wilweld on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
Bongo and Binder, not Ron Grimson from Austral in Sydney?

Grant.

'79 F100- 302c 4spd&&'81 F350- Isuzu 6BB1&&Chamberlain Industrial MK11  (6G)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125381 by bongobob mc licence
yepsame ron grimo austral now hoxton park then but same dude u know him well?

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #125382 by Wilweld
Yeah, done a bit of work for him over the last few years. He never mentioned THIS truck. Ok, so if you know him and Youngy at Bribbaree, you'd have to know Pygmy out at Lockhart too?

Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Wilweld.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125383 by melonreo
Replied by melonreo on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200

hey melon re peterbuilt radio no it didnt but u must hav spoken to me or strange u should ask that question so be 4 i ans it tell what made u ask that coz it had sumthing in it that i put in from a peterbuilt that not hardly anybody wld know adout :o

Bongo .I was definitely talking to you . i was a mechanic at that garage back then,I was stunned when I walked out the front and spotted your big lorry, cab up high , big donk , and hollow pipes 8-) 8-) 8-). you definitely told me about something peterbuilt in the cab , I sort of thought it was the ashtray , but it does have a original Inter ash tray , so maybe the lower part of the dash was out of a pete :-? where is defective when I need his cheeky ness :'( :P :P

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #125384 by
Replied by on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200

Yeah, done a bit of work for him over the last few years. He never mentioned THIS truck. Ok, so if you know him and Youngy at Bribbaree, you'd have to know Pygmy out at Lockhart too?

...jeeez Wilweld .. i didn't know Ray had THAT nickname!! ......cheeky buggers ;D

More
10 years 7 months ago #125385 by Wilweld
Hi detective, hardly know him by any other.

A few years ago at Sydney airport, putting him on a plane to go truck racing, one bloke who has known him at least twenty years had to ask him what his real name was for the boarding pass ;D

Small world though innit?

More
10 years 7 months ago #125386 by bongobob mc licence
binder it wlda bin when hack had it i never ventured there i stayed away frm tha mountans as i was having big big dramas wif tha drive line in it to tha point of broke me big time got it sorted in tha end but engen alinement n driveline angles cost me thousands upon thousands in repairs n down time n heart break frustration ect compleatly re built n re fabed every thing except tha motor twice but got it rite in the end it was a super strong bullit proof cart nothing cld break or fall of it when i finished then ol mate in meander cut it up pulled it apart totalyF.....KD IT N LEFTHER TA ROT IN THA PADOCK where it wld be ide say absaluty broke my heart to c her there after all she n had bin threw in her life.hey and ya khow wat binder melon n guys her true caractor prevailed n stood tha test of time n miles and all tha drivers owners ect THE BEAUTYFULL DIAMON CAB DASH THAT ONLY IMPORTED DAIMON CABS HAD SURVIVED UNSCAVED STILL HAD THE ORIGNAL PAINT N STAINLESS GAGES FROM THE FACTORY IN SPRINGFIELD USA .HOW DO I KNOW? COZ WHEN I GOT HER SHE STILL HAD THE ORIGNAL STICKER JUST ABOVE THA ORIGINAL STAINLESS SEEL ASH TRAY WITH A GENUINE BONE HANDLE N That STICKER SAID ....... WARNING DO NOT DRILL HEAT OR WELD SHASSIS RAILS ORFLANGES OR WARRANTY WILL BE VOID.......... AND YA KNOW FELLAS WITH JUST A LITTLE BIT OF KITTEN NO1 ON COTTEN WOOL N SHE GLEAMED N SEAM 2 SMILE AT ME NOT ONE SCRATCH OR BLEMISH DID THAT DAIMON DASH HAV TILL MEANDER YAS HAV SEEN THA PIX OF IT . i hav ta get a beer now n dry me stupid oi eys .over!!!!

More
10 years 7 months ago #125387 by melonreo
I am guessing this picture was taken in TAS
[IMG

More
10 years 7 months ago #125388 by melonreo
this is her as we speak , for sale in Tassie
[IMG

More
10 years 7 months ago #125389 by bongobob mc licence
wel wel melon it is a smal world brother and yer i had part of a peterbuilt cross member bolted to under side of the dash being made of aloy very high grade alloy peterbuilt shassis made of ihad it pollished n fitted all my radios extra switches n stuff to it cutout all tha holes to fit every thing in rather than butcher that orignal beautyfull daimon dash yer long time no c i was talkin 2 spiffy my true brother life long frend on fone earlya n said irecon i know you .i was spot on ;D ;) ;) :D

Time to create page: 0.537 seconds