Skip to main content

903 Cummins R200

More
10 years 7 months ago #125400 by bongobob mc licence
sh...t wilweld that was 20 yrs ago i was drive ing a chase car 4 royans then i got him tha job there over! ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125401 by melonreo
Replied by melonreo on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
all is good here Bob ---ova

the bloke you sold it to could still be the current owner , now is your chance to get her back..... where in oz do you call home nowdays

More
10 years 7 months ago #125402 by bongobob mc licence
mate i live at cathrein hill bay just 10klm south of swansea nsw cant do much these days im on disability penchion ive got c.o.a.p.d and emp

More
10 years 7 months ago #125403 by bongobob mc licence
hey guys im looking 4 a cheap convertable or tipper if anybody knowes of any let me know please

More
10 years 7 months ago #125404 by Wilweld
Replied by Wilweld on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
Hi Melon, Trucking supplies was it? Sorry, must have got my wires crossed.

Bongo, I've had a couple of big nights at Catho Pub, nice part of the world, and I havent known ray 20 years, I'm only a pup still compared to some of you guys. No offense, only respect!

If I get time over the next couple of weeks I might go round and see Grimmo, see if I can get a few stories off him about the big girl.

Grant.

'79 F100- 302c 4spd&&'81 F350- Isuzu 6BB1&&Chamberlain Industrial MK11  (6G)

More
10 years 7 months ago #125405 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
Bongo, there is a 40' Southern Cross convertible on super singles at Pickles Beatty rd Acacia Ridge in Brisbane, it's got bolt on steel sides and extensions, I bid on it at the last auction and ended up under 5 grand passed in, and they didn't want too much more for it.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125406 by binder
Replied by binder on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200

sh...t wilweld that was 20 yrs ago i was drive ing a chase car 4 royans then i got him tha job there over! ;)

bongo I did a bit for ron and dollar don when they first got into repairin trucks , buckley offered me n mick beames the world on a stick to work there dave curry was a smart arse apprentice then !!!! but ended up doin a bit of ambulance chasin I did a rego last week for dave on a d5n with a birdscarer

More
10 years 7 months ago #125407 by bongobob mc licence
big camthanks 4 that.ill get on ta it streight up and wilweld i wldnt bother talkin ta grimo bout it ide say tha reason he has never menchn it because after it disintergrated at bookam i extracted sum cash back of him in a not so frendly manner as he charged me sn arm atwo legs 4 it took advantage of me coz he knew how much i wanted it and when i cum back he changed color to say tha least the ordeal was bit embarrising for him so ide say that be why so i wldnt bothe if i was u mate .cum up ta catho n weill get on it i liv on me own up tha bak of the big open cut quarry op the big prawn servo ;D ;)

More
10 years 7 months ago #125408 by bongobob mc licence
cam when was that?over.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125409 by bongobob mc licence
hey can anybody give me a num on tha pigmee ray lavender?

Time to create page: 0.559 seconds