Skip to main content

903 Cummins R200

More
10 years 7 months ago #125420 by bongobob mc licence
sory werkhorse im getin confused dumness again ;D ;D 8-) ::) ::)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125421 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
Hi Bongo, if you look under the little picture Melon has on the right of all his posts it has where he is from, West Wyalong, not everyone on the forum has where they are from, only the ones who have filled in all the places on the register thingo.

A PM is, as Werk says, just a Private Message, if you look at the top right of your screen it will have Good Morning Bongobobob, then under that, you have 4 (or how many you have) messages, 4 are new, the number will be red if the havn't been looked at. Move the little arrow your mouse controls to over where it says 4 messages then click on it, that will open up the message thing.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125422 by bongobob mc licence
okthen cam thanks i had better fill out tha regster then yer hey im going to a vintage truck show at carington syd on tha week end gunna meet up wif ken young from brribbaree truck wreckers just wondering if anyone from hcvc is going? ;)

More
10 years 7 months ago #125423 by bongobob mc licence
re r200 903 life n times of...chapter 3 after purchesing the ol girl off heavy duty ron grimson re replased the motor put it back together gave her a paint n chrome job to kill 4 thats where i came in to tha picture i did i few jobs for ron now n again the minit i laied eyes on her was love at first sight i new there n then i had to hav it but ron wln not sell instead he extended tha shassis n fitted a sleeper bunk 2 extra fuel tanks chrome wheels 9in offset on tha steer just ta tease me LOL .but still wldnt sell so i ended up buying a georgious little Ls1924benz about 12 mnts went by n i got a phone call was ron . the 200s 4 sale he said 3o k thats to dear i said will u cum down at all no he said its good realy good he said . like a mug i trusted him . and gave him 30k a lot of money 4 an old truck . but ithort she was built good n strong and had every spec i liked . she was a daimon cab 200 my dream as a boy. a 903 v8 bullet proof cummihs 13speed raceing gbox ra57 diff unbrakeable chrome wheels rite round twin stacks twin air horns brandnew sleekline bunk 4 fuel tanks alloy quarter guards lo maintance hendrickson new paint n chrome to kill 4 had everything i wanted exactly how i wld spec one myself so i bort her with much excitement n pride iwas so proud n happy soon to be beflaited thow :o ..........to be continued in chapter 4

More
10 years 7 months ago #125424 by v8 inter nut
Replied by v8 inter nut on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
:(

okthen cam thanks i had better fill out tha regster then yer hey im going to a vintage truck show at carington syd on tha week end gunna meet up wif ken young from brribbaree truck wreckers just wondering if anyone from hcvc is going? ;)

Hi mate great story so far. The show will be the claredon show there is a few of us on here going I will be there in my v8 cummins c-line make sure you say gday. I reckon that r200 was a real show stopper
Cheers andy

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #125425 by
Replied by on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200

:(

Hi mate great story so far. The show will be the claredon show there is a few of us on here going I will be there in my v8 cummins c-line make sure you say gday. I reckon that r200 was a real show stopper
Cheers andy

...jeeeez v8 .. i hope lorry builder hasn't been giving ol' mate bongo directions !!! ;D ;D :D :D :D

More
10 years 7 months ago #125426 by melonreo
Replied by melonreo on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
I will be there , if my plan plays out :o

More
10 years 7 months ago #125427 by bongobob mc licence
re903 r 200 chapter 4 after i purchased tha r200 from grimo it become what seemed to be never ending chase of replaceing universals yokes drive shaft balances and output shaft bearings pinyen bearings untill a mecanic frend of mine took a look at the problm and quickly worked tha problm out being tha drive angel at tha front uni was15degrees n rear was 11deg optum is 3 to 5 deg at each uni so to fix tha uni angel at tha gearbox we had to lift tha front of tha motor one and half inches there for every fabrication to fit tha motor changed example exhaust radiator conections throtel linkages ectect torke rod on tha diff as a resault 2 men 2 weeks and a monster bill i pulled out of melb am launched her north with not one vibration just a ever so slight mermar in tha gbox but once over 90 smooth as i was once again a happy man and i cld finaly strech her legs without any vibrations until cuming down round tha slight left hander on to connors crk just out side bookam on tha old new road had just nailed couple kwickasair shuttle s a r,s n cuming bak in line for tha bridge and an allmighty explosion went off and tha gearstick disapeard threw tha floor every wheel except tha steer locked n launched it in a trail of diesel gears air yanks bits npieses ect ect .it cleaned everything out frm flywheel to tha pinion bent one shassis flange down other flange down riped a gigantic hole in tha right hand fuel tank one cld say it wrote tha truck off my bank roll was allready wounded this finished it off . what caused this one may ask? it became aparent that tha aux counter shafts collapsed damage already caused from drive line allinment .to cut a long story short i find out bit later tha truck had a history of gbox rears n even diff trouble since it was re built be for i got it without saying anymore about that situation i battled on with any money as best i cld but it is hard to rebuild a truck n keep a famly enough of that era . next app with oi girl was on euroa bypass she was 12yard tipper then running wet mix road base from pug mill 2 tha autograder one end of tha job to tha other 9km run 300ton per day then finaly to tas where she got a full re fit shassis rails up except motor gbox n diff then spent next few years runing devonport to burnie n launceston with a bit of mainland syd bris n sum north QLD then i swaped kim booth of meander tas 4 a relocatable 3 bedroom house (broke my heart but my kids still live in tha house at port sorell tas best money she ever made) i dought she will ever go again but i trewly hope so THE END (over!!!) :'(

More
10 years 7 months ago #125428 by bongobob mc licence
hey guys i appagize for my spelling as i was never paying attention at school always looking out tha window dreaming about driveing a long distance R200 just like the panucci ones n lakecity freighters n east coast trucking ones i use to stand on tha corner at matraville paper mill APM n watch em pull out most all shiney n wheels painted best ones were tha 180 supercharged cummins wif sports mufflers i didnt know all that then just they stood tha hair on my neck up n gave me goose bumps (and i just wanted one)over!!!! :D ;D ;) 8-) 8-)

10 years 7 months ago #125429 by
Replied by on topic Re: 903 Cummins R200
Hi Bongobobbob

No need for apologies, mate.
73 spelling mistakes in 1 post must be a record, so I say congratulations to you.
Its what you say, and not how you say it, that matters ....

Ask Swishy :- ) he knows this too.

Cheers
RS :)

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds