Skip to main content

Overlander's old Photos

More
1 year 8 months ago #236811 by overlander
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Inter-Action, Lang, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, Tacho, V8Ian, wee-allis, Brocky45, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #236881 by overlander
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, Tacho, xspanrman, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #237058 by overlander
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, xspanrman, Brocky45, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #237072 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Overlander's old Photos
How special is the Benz, after market sleeper by the looks, a very custom truck
No fangled vertical exhaust either, love it

All these jokers on Facelessbook go on about old school, reckon that Benz would just about fit the bill,

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, PaulFH

More
1 year 8 months ago #237074 by prodrive
Replied by prodrive on topic Overlander's old Photos
Spot on Pauly.. I remember coming back from the Crawlin a few years back, I think I was follwoing Gilly? and coming up behind him at night, with the exhaust out the side, was an absolute trip down memory lane, something you just don't see any more. And then seeing his lights in my mirror, the old 7" sealed beams and the real low roof lights. It was like seeing an old movie from the 70's.
Not to mention all the tube type rims! Overlanders pics always remind me of just how hard we used to work steering those old bangers- and I would have thought ANY of the things in his pics would simply be heaven compared to what I used to drive. But there's a lot of long, hard days and nights in those trucks eh.. Just bloody hard yacka. Good memories though.
Funny buggers arent we?
Cheers
Rich
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, xspanrman

More
1 year 8 months ago #237078 by V8Ian
Replied by V8Ian on topic Overlander's old Photos
I think it's scary to think I used to aspire to driving gear as modern as many of Overlander's pictures. :dry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, xspanrman

More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #237084 by overlander
Replied by overlander on topic Overlander's old Photos
Greetings. There is another LPS Merc with a similar after market sleeper posted on page 9 way back near the start of this thread. And here is Nifty's taken at the same time. Pete
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by overlander.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH

More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #237172 by overlander
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Sarge.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Lang, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, Tacho, xspanrman, Brocky45, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #237334 by overlander
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Lang, PaulFH, asw120, xspanrman, Brocky45, oliver1950

More
1 year 8 months ago #237439 by overlander
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Lang, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, Tacho, wee-allis, xspanrman, oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.741 seconds