Skip to main content

Overlander's old Photos

More
2 years 3 months ago #230586 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: overlander, xspanrman, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #230587 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul, overlander, asw120, Southbound, xspanrman, oliver1950

More
2 years 3 months ago #230590 by Dave_64
Replied by Dave_64 on topic Overlander's old Photos
Love the Autocar!
Now, thats a truck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: overlander, PaulFH

More
2 years 3 months ago #230807 by PaulFH
Replied by PaulFH on topic Overlander's old Photos
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge, 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, Southbound, oliver1950

More
2 years 3 months ago #230808 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, asw120, Southbound, xspanrman, oliver1950

More
2 years 3 months ago #230811 by overlander
Replied by overlander on topic Overlander's old Photos
Greetings. That first Atkinson was a L V Knauth from Toowoomba but Nev's handwriting is a bit crook so I may have the surname wrong. The White 4564 day cab was a Leaver Marley from Adelaide and the K model was a Monckton transport also from Toowooba. The Road Commander has Kentrans on the door so I figure that was one of Ken Denton's- similar colours also and he used to run out of Adelaide.
And yes Dave 64 the McDonalds Autocar looks terrific- there is another photo or two of that truck back at the start and I think about 6 months ago.
I still haven't caught up with Nev so it may be some time before I get his brochures so on the weekend Cath copied what I have done to memory stick and today I posted it to Paul with a letter enclosed with an on-post list of members. There was over 3500 pages scanned of brochures and truck brag mags and advertising from T &BT and other magazines so I reckon you'd be able to get through a 6 pack viewing it in one sitting. When I get the stuff from Nev I'll post on a top up memory stick. Stay tuned for updates. Pete
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave_64, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, werkhorse, xspanrman, Brocky45, oliver1950

More
2 years 3 months ago #230873 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul, overlander, xspanrman, oliver1950

More
2 years 3 months ago #230874 by PaulFH
Replied by PaulFH on topic Overlander's old Photos
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, xspanrman, oliver1950

More
2 years 3 months ago #230889 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Overlander's old Photos
Must be just b the way thehoto is taken or the light or something as it doesn't look like the White 4000? has maxi cans on the lead drive axle, would be very unusual if this was the case, great photos as always

Thank you for taking the effort to share these with all of us

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
2 years 3 months ago #230896 by overlander
Replied by overlander on topic Overlander's old Photos
Greetings. Besides the operator names on the trucks I haven't anything to add. I had a look back and that brown 4564 is a repeat offender- there is a photo that I took on Page 22. No date stamp on the back of any of the photos but it'd have to be mid 70's. Next time
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, V8Ian, xspanrman

Time to create page: 0.690 seconds