Skip to main content

A pig Spanker

More
5 years 2 months ago #198801 by Lang
A pig Spanker was created by Lang
No cattle prods in those days but a spanker to get the porkers moving.

Great idea for obnoxious kids "leaves no bruises"

www.videoblocks.com/video/1930s-text-rea...l-h08g4iy0v7jlpruxug

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #198802 by Swanny
Replied by Swanny on topic A pig Spanker
Thank christ my old man never had one of those I think he would have got me on the run with that, i used to cop the razor strop I could outrun it sometimes . It was better around the legs than on the arse :whistle: :woohoo: :ohmy:

More
5 years 2 months ago #198805 by Zuffen
Replied by Zuffen on topic A pig Spanker
I guess P.E.T.A. would approve?

More
5 years 2 months ago #198825 by overnite
Replied by overnite on topic A pig Spanker
I copped the horse whip around the back of my legs when I was 17 because I was cheeky to my mother. Lesson learnt. Never was cheeky again to mum. The welt was there for years. Never ever had hard feelings toward my dad who administered the punishment. RIP dad and mum. Love you both forever.

More
5 years 2 months ago #198826 by Dave_64
Replied by Dave_64 on topic A pig Spanker
Mine was a length of 8 gauge fencing wire made into a hoop to stretch rabbit skins. Looking back over so many years, was thoroughly deserved at the time! Took a cold saltwater bath to ease it though!

More
5 years 2 months ago #198829 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic A pig Spanker
My old man never hit me and seldom did my mother.

The threat of "The Strap" (a 2" X 18" strip of kitchen floor rubber) was sufficient to engender fear to correct whatever aberrant behaviour was occurring. I can not remember ever having contact but the waving around by an irate mother made me the perfect God-fearing, law-abiding citizen I am today.

I remember when I was about 5 deciding to solve the problem so I hid "The Strap" in the back of the fridge freezer compartment. That was sure to work well!

More
5 years 2 months ago #198842 by overnite
Replied by overnite on topic A pig Spanker
There was always the razor strop hanging on the towel rack, as a threat to keep us in check. Don’t ever remember being hit with it. But I still remember the once with the whip.

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds