Skip to main content

Return of a little black duck!

More
5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 1 week ago #199477 by Fred in Geelong
G'day blokes and blokettes, it's Fred in Geelong. I' ve been away for a while, but have finally rejoined the Forum and am looking forward to it!

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 1 week ago by Gryphon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge, IHScout, PaulFH, roKWiz, Southbound

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
5 years 1 week ago #199492 by Swishy
Many happy returns FredR
:lol: :lol: :lol:

cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
5 years 1 week ago #199500 by Fred in Geelong
Thanks Swishy. I have a few piccies that some blokes might find as interestin' as l do, but l think this new system might be easier as l put one of mine on with my comment and it hasn't fallen off yet! As a little question....I have an interest in old Aussie LCL and Flexi-Vans and have seen a few on trains, and the 37" footers as well, but never on trucks. Do you or anyone else on here know of any piccie proof of the cartage by road of said containers? This piccie is one l borrowed from somewhere, and l think they're just large crates, but ya get the j

ist!!
Attachments:

More
5 years 1 week ago #199504 by Mrsmackpaul
Welcome back

I dunno if it's the same thing but TNT used 37 foot flat top containers on rail and road back in the late 60's at a guess
There was a article in a Truck and Bus magazine from back then showing them transferring them to trucks at Spencer street station I think it was

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

Time to create page: 0.509 seconds