Skip to main content

1927 Chevrolet

More
4 years 8 months ago #202482 by Monster
1927 Chevrolet was created by Monster
G, day everyone, my name is Steve and I am only new to the club, I live north of Tamworth and love old stuff.
I have recently brought a 1927 Chevrolet truck and was hoping someone may be able to give me some direction or advice on building a timber cab and tray for it, having searched the internet I have not been able to find anything as far as plans or design, or measurements go.
Any help or information would be greatly received,
Thanks Steve

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
4 years 8 months ago #202483 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic 1927 Chevrolet

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monster

More
4 years 8 months ago #202485 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic 1927 Chevrolet
What about Alby Calcino's brand new 1927 Chev motorhome. Char;eville Qld?

Attachments:

More
4 years 8 months ago #202486 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic 1927 Chevrolet
don't forget that in 1927 most truck cabs in Australia were still made by coach builders who each had their own design. There was no ' standard' truck cab back then. Most were imported as a running chassis and the panels from the cowl forward, the rest was custom made

Also build the cab to suit your dimensions people are generally larger in all directions than they were 90 to 100 years ago - the extra space in the cab is the difference between an enjoyable, comfortable drive and a cramped, uncomfortable, pain in the neck vehicle you hate driving

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
4 years 8 months ago #202494 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic 1927 Chevrolet
There is a member of our Club at MAcksville that has one of these or very close to the year model but same cab style ass the green one in the first post of that link. Mike does not always come to the rally being held at the end of this month but his is a fine example and from memory has a tinber slat bench seat so if you go that way find a space to store some pillows for under ya bum.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds