Skip to main content

Foden

More
3 years 3 months ago #217838 by V8Ian
Replied by V8Ian on topic Foden
Three Thames up top, a Galaxy below at the back, Anglia in the middle, what's the front one, Compact Fairlane?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #217848 by wee-allis
Replied by wee-allis on topic Foden
Mk3 Zephyr?
The following user(s) said Thank You: V8Ian

More
3 years 3 months ago #217850 by prodrive
Replied by prodrive on topic Foden
Ian I've zoomed in, but i still can't make it out properly. The body actually just looks like a VF Valiant or something, but not sure..
The trailer looks like the one I used to tow behind my Atkinson- Dad bought it somewhere (old out of date and defunct) and re- birthed it, like everything Dad did. Still had air over hydraulic brakes which were always crap, I could never work out how to adjust them and in the end I just gave up...

The trailer was a bastard of a thing, used to rock and roll like crazy. It was a wonder it didn't roll over. I thought it was a goner one night when I ran off the road on the Jerilderie flats, a bit sleepy... but amazingly, it didn't.
Anyway there you go, gone well off topic again!
Cheers
Rich
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #217864 by V8Ian
Replied by V8Ian on topic Foden

prodrive wrote: Ian I've zoomed in, but i still can't make it out properly. The body actually just looks like a VF Valiant or something, but not sure..
The trailer looks like the one I used to tow behind my Atkinson- Dad bought it somewhere (old out of date and defunct) and re- birthed it, like everything Dad did. Still had air over hydraulic brakes which were always crap, I could never work out how to adjust them and in the end I just gave up...

The trailer was a bastard of a thing, used to rock and roll like crazy. It was a wonder it didn't roll over. I thought it was a goner one night when I ran off the road on the Jerilderie flats, a bit sleepy... but amazingly, it didn't.
Anyway there you go, gone well off topic again!
Cheers
Rich

My initial thought was ZA Fairlane, but like your Valiant suggestion (pun intended), a bit modern for the rest of the scape. I based my consideration of the rest of the load being new Fords.
It wouldn't be HCVC if we stayed on topic. ;)
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by V8Ian.

More
3 years 3 months ago #217871 by 180wannabe
Replied by 180wannabe on topic Foden
I'm wondering if that car might be a '63 Thunderbird.

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #217884 by asw120
Replied by asw120 on topic Foden
I'm good with Galaxie, Angular (105E Anglia), Zephyr.

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by asw120.
The following user(s) said Thank You: V8Ian, wee-allis

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #217924 by overnite
Replied by overnite on topic Foden
Going by the anodised strip on the C pillar I agree 1963 Mk 3 Zephyr. All cars are 1963
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by overnite.

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds