Skip to main content

...just a proud dear old dad...

• Topic Author
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #139590 by
g'day all .. if it can help to broaden this segment of the forum, and for us all to show another side to our complex lives, i would just like people to know i've got a good bunch around me and very proud to be the dad of four great kids....Glen who is nearly 24, Rhys, close to 18, Klaney is nudging 17, and my gorgeous daughter Denae who turns 14 in December ::)

....no grandkids, engagements or any shock announcements...but it's a nice thing to have a lot of love around when you need it!! :) :) :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #139591 by werkhorse
Good to hear mate .... It does help having a good crew around you. My wife puts up with a lot .... She just doesn't get the old truck scene .... BUT she excepts and supports me any way she can.

And then there are the mates that go out of there way to help. Anything, Anywhere, Anytime.

Can't imagine I've without them.

P.S. let me know when it's group hug time .... mate ;) :D ;D :-X

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by werkhorse.

More
10 years 4 weeks ago - 10 years 4 weeks ago #139592 by Bobsboy
Awwh,
Isn't this sweet? :'(

Could there perhaps be, (hiding in the darkest corner of the shed) some tender human emotions behind every hard ass, knock about Forum alias?
(I'm still trying to get my head around the idea of Theodor being a Grandpa 6 times over :o )

Wouldn't our little part of the world be a better place if we all at least tried to play nice before posting harsh hastily words? >:(
(it is after all, just an online truck forum, not our real, actual life?)

just saying,

-b
:-*

Mucking about on the edge
Last edit: 10 years 4 weeks ago by Bobsboy.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
10 years 4 weeks ago #139593 by Swishy
We had 4 kids

n then we found out wot caused m

LOL

cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #139594 by knighty
rubber ring would'a fixed that problem years ago Swish.... worked on young bulls... >:( :( ;D...jk

Lotsa Big Toys

• Topic Author
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #139595 by
...c'mon ya big bunch of toughies ::) ::)...nothing wrong with 'fessin' up how much your crew means to you.... 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Time to create page: 0.450 seconds