Skip to main content

uk

More
9 years 8 months ago #144792 by greg wright
uk was created by greg wright
Has anyone heard from Roland Sparling in the UK lately ? i have been trying to send emails for a while but they keep getting returned , any help appreciated , thanks Greg .or if you can send me email address to see if i have correct one .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #144793 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: uk
Looks like he posted about a week ago in the models section Greg . I sent him an Email , using the Email address on his profile ,As yet it hasn't bounced back to me .

More
9 years 8 months ago #144794 by greg wright
Replied by greg wright on topic Re: uk
Thanks Lanoz ,i will try sending from other puta , thanks

9 years 8 months ago #144795 by
Replied by on topic Re: uk
Hi Greg, I am still here.... Well on holiday for a few days in Ireland. My email is working, as Ian says. I can receive over here as you can see. Try again mate. Please note that my old email @magirusdeutz.co.uk... was discontinued over a year ago. If this is in your records, that may be why. Try the one in my profile. Cheers. RS :)

9 years 8 months ago #144796 by
Replied by on topic Re: uk
Hi Roland I will be in your part of the world in August . Dave

More
9 years 8 months ago #144797 by tim
Replied by tim on topic Re: uk
you've just gotta love this Forum, where else could you look for a bloke on the other side of the world, who's possibly gone missing, and find him in such a short time after asking, only to find that he's ok & just gone next door for a few days. 4 posts & the bloke answers the call. Well done Greg, Ianoz & Roland. Well Ireland is just about next door to Pommie land, when we're over here. Cheers Tim

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds