Skip to main content

Another future junk collector is born :)

More
9 years 4 months ago #151099 by oyamum
Hay guys I just wanted to brag that today my wife gave birth to our 4th (and final lol) child. A little boy named sonny valentine beau goetz. He weighed in at a healthy 3.74kg (8.2pounds). I can't wipe the smile off my face. We have 2 older girls (5 and 7) plus a 14 month old boy. My 14 month boy was born at 28 weeks and only 1100grams (2 pound 10) so this pregnancy was a little worrying but both baby and my wife are doing great and we now have completed our family and got an early Christmas present :) :) :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #151100 by ianoz
Congratulations Mate .

More
9 years 4 months ago #151101 by hayseed
Good work, Oyamum. Well done.

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
9 years 4 months ago #151102 by Swishy
well dun
wiff 4 kids u're finished
LOL

the Hand Brake n eye had 4
then we found out wot waz cauze n m

LOL
cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
9 years 4 months ago #151103 by dieseldog
Congratulations!

I'd like to know what your doing different to the rest of us - when I bring old, rusty relics home, my missus has kittens, not kids! ;D

Just think, you'll be able to start him apprenticising on the old Inter straight away.....

More
9 years 4 months ago #151104 by oyamum
Cheers guys, I have been informed I am no longer even allowed to think about makin baby's as she is worried she will fall pregnant again ;D ;D
I tell ya what my 2 boys better hurry up and learn how to turn spinners coz the inter ain't gonna fix itself and I can't afford to pay for labour lol

More
9 years 4 months ago #151105 by bparo
Congratulations. If it makes you feel any better my best mate from high school fathered 4 boys and his wife said no more but over the next 8 years boys numbers 5 to 8 were born so there's hope for you yet.
Bring home all the rust you can while you can. It will give you somewhere to hide! Lol

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
9 years 4 months ago #151106 by oyamum
Lol :-[ that poor woman with 8 boys hahaha
Well that won't happen with me as this baby was delivered via cesarean so whilst she was under she got the snip so no more babies ;)

More
9 years 4 months ago #151107 by AT4114
Congratulations oyamum good to know our future junk collecting will be in good hands well done mate ;)

More
9 years 4 months ago #151108 by kenny-mopar
congratulations mate .. was your 14 month old boy named lucky? 2lb10 he must of had a big heart :)

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds