Skip to main content

The 7th Australian White Truck Muster 2017

More
7 years 8 months ago #172132 by Jake Brake
Well folks, Michelle and I are gearing up again for the 2017 Australian White Truck Muster, to be held next March 18 & 19 at Kyabram Showgrounds. This will be our 14th year of running the event (we run it every 2nd year) and I must say that each time we do it I am blown away by the continuing and growing support we receive!
If it wasn't for our fellow classic truck enthusiasts who take the time to finish projects, dust off and polish existing restorations or retirees, take time off to bring their work horses to exhibit, or even just come to see everyone else's vehicles, our show just wouldn't be what it is today. You guys make the show such a great success! Thank you for your continued support and encouragement.
And now a little overview of what we do...
Our event is held on the third weekend in March at the Kyabram Showgrounds in conjunction with The Kyabram Vintage Engine & Machinery Restoration Group's annual Rally. We showcase fellow enthusiast's White trucks and related vehicles and host a meal with slide shows and a guest speaker on the Saturday night.
We started in 2005 and have now successfully hosted 6 Musters, increasing the number of trucks and attendees with each show. We have had attendees travel from every state in Australia, including from New Zealand and the US. It looks like we will be hosting some European visitors for the first time in 2017.
We have a diverse range of vehicles attend too. From early, solid tired White trucks, beautifully restored Diamond T's, Reo's, Autocar's, Armoured Scout Cars to modern day Western Stars, as well as the rare, such as a White Western Star to name a few.

White the greatest name in trucks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #172133 by Jake Brake

Attachments:

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
7 years 5 months ago #175667 by Swishy
Good one Ray
Thanx to Owner Driver magazine & roving reporter Tamara Whitsed

cya

§

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH
Attachments:

More
7 years 1 month ago #179179 by Jake Brake
EVENT UPDATE - February 4, 2017
6 weeks until the 7th Australian White Truck Muster!!
WE WISH TO INFORM EVERYONE THAT THE SATURDAY EVENING MUSTER DINNER AT THE KYABRAM CLUB IS NOW FULLY BOOKED.
Thank you to everyone who has registered for what should be a very entertaining and enjoyable evening. Ray and I apologise for not being able to take any more Saturday night dinner bookings, but the Kyabram Club has reached seating capacity!
Please be aware however, you can still attend and exhibit your vehicles on both Saturday and Sunday at Kyabram Showgrounds. There is no entry fee for exhibitors, while entry for the general public is $5 per day (Under 16 free). There is a loading ramp and provision for washing vehicles (basic). Camping is available strictly for exhibitors only.
We are expecting many first time trucks and it will be the biggest Muster yet! There will be lots to see and it will be great catching up with all the familiar faces (and vehicles), as well as meeting many new truck enthusiasts!
~ See you in March!
Michelle Grima

• Swishy
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #180017 by Swishy

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #180392 by geoffb
Does any one have any travel plans ??????????? :whistle:

• Swishy
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #180409 by Swishy
Travel ................................................

Plans..................................................

WozTh@?

cya
§

• Swishy
More
7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #180421 by Swishy
Jist for the White Truck Fans
n May B give SLoon Car Browny sum Eye Deerz

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-aTHFmd4HTQ6Iyporihkx-aHisbqLELJhHpYe2k4PC-GzTFqFsA

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAU7LDGAvGoelxOSbgJ6UnXTQ1l_B5Nv3khJcg14Sra6P1MNh3hg

cya

§

Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by Swishy.

More
7 years 1 week ago #180622 by bparo
I took the Inter over on Sunday but didn't get the camera out. It was good to catch up with people and have a look around

Rumour has it that Swishy was seen shouting beer! :blink:

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
7 years 1 week ago #180637 by Mairjimmy

bparo wrote:
Rumour has it that Swishy was seen shouting beer! :blink:

Could be right Bruce, he shouted me one at Clunes B) :cheer: :cheer:

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

Time to create page: 0.613 seconds