Skip to main content

Clunes truck show is it on this year

More
7 years 1 month ago #180165 by Mairjimmy

tim wrote: Chris, you've made my day, I've been gunna try Timboon's icecream for yonks but just never got around to it. That's gunna change this weekend. cheers Tim ;) :P

Tim if you are allowed to have some so can l.

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #180169 by oldgmc
:P Alright guys I know the ice cream is good, but you can't drive an ice cream and which is more fun huh FOUR MORE SLEEPS TO GO

Old trucks will make you poor but not unhappy
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by oldgmc.

More
7 years 1 month ago #180225 by oldgmc
THREE SLEEPS TO GO FELLOW ENTHUSIASTS :woohoo:

More
7 years 1 month ago #180229 by Dave_64
Going by the flyer, open to the public on SUNDAY 9.00 am to 4 pm.
So what happens on Saturday? Trade day? OR, a chance for all the miscreants to gather and swap war stories but still leave time to clear all the diesel fumes from the air?
Local trip for me, so weather permitting will wander over and check it out. Cheers,
Dave

More
7 years 1 month ago #180237 by tim
Dave, all being well I'll arrive as part of a group of Old Farts on Saturday arvo, park the truck & then with my bride, p o q up to Maryborough to catch up with my "Older Sister" for dinner & return to Clunes on Sunday morning. The best laid plans of mice & men etc.
Cheers Tim ;)

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #180251 by oldgmc
For all of you vintage motor bike fans about 35 will turning up from about 11am to about 3pm Sunday

More
7 years 1 month ago #180253 by tim
Hey Mayor James, I might change my name to Tim Boon for the weekend & see if I can get us a few samples of Icecream, What do you reckon.
Dave-64, don't forget to make yourself known to the troops while you are wandering around, always nice to put a face to a name.
Cheers Tim ;)

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #180274 by oldgmc
Good try Tim but I don't like your chance's, well only 2 sleeps to the big day, tune your Jimmies and tweak your Cummins and all you others also turn the key or hit the button :evil:

More
7 years 1 month ago #180296 by Mairjimmy
Couple of us are all ready here, so l have too sleep a couple of day. Chris when the icecream going to be here, Tim Boon are you going to be here before it runs out.

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
7 years 1 month ago #180355 by Mairjimmy
Ripper weekend Ballarat and Clunes. Lot of photos but not tonight...Timboon did you get the free icecream Chris oldgmc good show mate and tell the rest of them
Colin

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds