Skip to main content

2019 HCVC Truck Show @ Yarra Glen

More
4 years 8 months ago #202302 by bparo
Thanks for the show of support. The supply of information from the committee to the Forum has never been good. I used to attend meetings and pick up information then pester people for more and use it in the forum (and yearbook), Jarrod also used to chase up information for the Forum

Once I moved away to Echuca the meetings were a 3 hour drive each way and the information dried up. Faceache (and Vintage Trucks and Commercials Magazine) caused the source of stories for the yearbook to dry up as people expected me to trawl their Faceache accounts to write the stories and others appeared in Vintage Trucks and Commercials. I didn't want the yearbook to be a summary of their stories but something different and fresh! Verbal requests for help went unheeded and written requests for help to the committee to take the easy option and not do any more yearbooks. That decision gave me 3 months of my life back each year so while I was happy to do the yearbook it was also nice to have some time back

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #202303 by jon_d
Sometimes, a motion needs to be made and voted on to get information on the forum and not a 'non sanctioned' facebook page.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swishy
  • Topic Author
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
4 years 5 months ago #204030 by Swishy
Rumor haz it this joker cood B there ........so there

Chox n SloSpeed get mobile assistance
LOL
WotSezU?

cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST