Skip to main content

A new look for the HCVC Website coming soon.

More
7 years 9 months ago #172864 by Gryphon
Hi,

This HCVCA website is going to get a new paint job this week so you will see a different looking colour scheme but otherwise everything will still be in the same position and work the same so no need to panic. :)

You can see the new look here, testsite1.hcvc.org.au/forum/index and have a little play with it if you like.

The change in colour returns to the scheme that was in use for the HCVCA Club website side of things prior to migrating and merging with the Forum last year. At the time there were technical issues with merging the old style look with the Forum but they have since been resolved so now it is time to implement the changes.

If you find any issues with the new look or have some feedback, then please post it here or send an email to forum@hcvc.com.au so I can follow it up.

Terry

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
7 years 9 months ago #172882 by Swishy
L@@Ks Good Terry
any new wizz bang features we dun kno about ?
Like 2 B able to bung up live animations They dun use much kb
cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
7 years 9 months ago #172884 by Gryphon

Swishy wrote: L@@Ks Good Terry
any new wizz bang features we dun kno about ?
Like 2 B able to bung up live animations They dun use much kb
cya

Nothing new in the way of new toys to play with, this is just a paint job to get away from the two different 'blue' paint jobs we have been using. There has been a bit of housekeeping and organising things and if you go for a wander around away from the Forum pages you might discover a few new items that have been added or returned, to read.

Terry

More
7 years 9 months ago #172887 by dno
Nice work with the liquid overhaul, is it possible that the forum software has the capability to return
a search to the first page of recent topics after you search on a 2nd subsequent page ?

Chipping away, one day at a time.
Limited Access Excavations.
Find me on Instagram, or search deankummer.com

More
7 years 9 months ago #172898 by werkhorse
Dulux rebuild .... get more $$$ for it when we sell it ;)

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

More
7 years 8 months ago #172902 by Maxidyne
I like it...

More
7 years 8 months ago #172907 by craig308
looks good B)

cheers craig

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #172909 by Sarge
Terry I like the style and like the Dulux rebuild concept... had a bit of a fiddle, went into Home and then the left side menu which brought me back out to the blue forum.... hope that was what you intended.

B)

you wanted us to post a dew things to see how it goes, can we post in what appears to be a current topic without effecting what the rest of the world see's, I cant see how to start a new topic on here.

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Sarge.

More
7 years 8 months ago #172911 by Gryphon

Sarge :-X wrote: Terry I like the style and like the Dulux rebuild concept... had a bit of a fiddle, went into Home and then the left side menu which brought me back out to the blue forum.... hope that was what you intended.

you wanted us to post a dew things to see how it goes, can we post in what appears to be a current topic without effecting what the rest of the world see's, I cant see how to start a new topic on here.

You weren't supposed to go to a Blue version, but what really happened is you clicked on For Sale and that is a hard coded link that returned you to this live version of the Forum, so that is a probably with the menu item link that I have to fix and not the paint job.

Yes you can post in the test environment to see how it goes and it will all get discarded in a few days. The only reason I can see that you wouldn't see the 'New Topic' buttons is that you were not logged in at the time. The user name and password are the same but it is a complete copy of the data base from a few days ago so you need to log into it as it is a separate environment.

Terry

More
7 years 8 months ago #172912 by Gryphon

dno wrote: ..., is it possible that the forum software has the capability to return
a search to the first page of recent topics after you search on a 2nd subsequent page ?

I will have a look at that as a separate item in a few days after the paint has dried. :)

Terry

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds