Skip to main content

Disappearing posts

More
5 years 6 months ago #196321 by Gryphon
Replied by Gryphon on topic Disappearing posts
Swanny,

if you give me a link to a thread where this is happening I will take a look and just confirm they are still there and just not showing up to the public as has been the case with the earlier ones.

I still haven't been able to solve this issue yet, i need a big chuck of time to take a copy of everything and set it up elsewhere to investigate it properly so I don't break this live Forum.

Terry

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #196330 by werkhorse
Replied by werkhorse on topic Disappearing posts
Just posed in Roderick's historical buses post about the Pre 48 Jailbar and his original post disappeared once I'd replied

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by werkhorse.

More
5 years 6 months ago #196331 by Gryphon
Replied by Gryphon on topic Disappearing posts

werkhorse wrote: Just posed in Roderick's historical buses post about the Pre 48 Jailbar and his original post disappeared once I'd replied

I see you have cleaned that up, your phones type ahead had me looking for 'historical nudes'. :)

I can see Roderick original post and I suspect the first post you see is Beaver's?

Terry

More
5 years 6 months ago #196336 by Swanny
Replied by Swanny on topic Disappearing posts
Terry::: Sorry about the late reply ,just turned on my computer .The post was KS5 inter a photo of my grandfathers KS5 timber jinker

More
5 years 6 months ago #196337 by Swanny
Replied by Swanny on topic Disappearing posts
Post was done around 13th or 14th June 2017

Time to create page: 0.930 seconds