Skip to main content

Time to retire.

More
3 years 5 months ago #215516 by JOHN.K.
Time to retire. was created by JOHN.K.
I know its time to toss it in when every fuel drum and jerrycan has got holes in it ,and the new owner of the land is giving me the hint by getting the biggest scrap bin in SE Qld.......The curious drop into the yard ,first thing they want to know is whats in the bin..........answer being "Not Enough"......You got to climb up a ladder on one end to even see inside ......will I be getting in?.......Fortunately the old Harman is running like a champion,and I no longer care if Im bending the grab ,so everything is picked up with the grab,and dumped in the bin........I had to quit last week after only 3 days ,knees completely gone ,couldnt get into the crane ....and it used to be so easy to get into ,not like the Coles ,where you need to be a monkey to climb in..........New owner is thinkin maybe he will just put a dozer thru the VPO trees ,and see what the council does about it .......my names no longer on the title ,so he can do what he likes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
3 years 5 months ago #215520 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Time to retire.
JohnK
Well dun
u're alowd to retire
but dun go away
u're a wealth of information
cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blackduck59, cobbadog, PaulFH

More
3 years 5 months ago #215521 by wee-allis
Replied by wee-allis on topic Time to retire.
What Swishy said!!

More
3 years 5 months ago #215524 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Time to retire.
Hmmmmm, I dont wanna ever retire, then Im just waiten around to drop off the perch :woohoo: :P :P :P

Nah only joking, yoy enjoy retirement and have a blast doing what ever it is you wanna do

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
3 years 5 months ago #215525 by asw120
Replied by asw120 on topic Time to retire.
You keeping anything at all? There's 2 machines I could re-home, the big drill and the crank grinder.

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

Time to create page: 0.467 seconds