Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

John K's Shed building Adventure 06 Nov 2020 16:54 #216095

• Mrsmackpaul
  • Thank you received: 878
Fun times, will have to get a not so happy dog and tie it up near the steel

Paul
Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

Please Log in to join the conversation.

John K's Shed building Adventure 06 Nov 2020 20:13 #216100

• JOHN.K.
  • JOHN.K.'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 438
Its supposed to be a package deal ,in a house build ,the builder would be insured against theft and my contract includes $500 for some kind of QBSA insurance,think its just a completion guarantee.......Other thing PO s me,is Im paying a "QBSA Portable Long Service "Levy........really PO d by that ,as my claim for a portable long service payout after 7 years was refused by the QBSA on some flimsy excuse...............better read the fine print..about 100 pages.

Last edit: by JOHN.K..

John K's Shed building Adventure 23 Dec 2020 22:31 #217360

• JOHN.K.
  • JOHN.K.'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 438
Rod has asked about the shed.....well so far ,there is zero action on the shed front...........Titan have told me "Dont call us-we'll call you"...so far they havent,but assure me I am on a list ,not forgotten................meantime ,new owner at Willawong has been getting in fill,and learning a few things about the trucking industry...............I told him fill dumping costs money ,he went ahead with some sharpie supposedly to get compactable fill.........shocked to discover the sharpie is getting $100 a load to dump horrible clay ,looked good in the dry,recent rain ,I nearly got stuck in it ...really ,I sunk to my knees ,and couldnt get out without lying down in the mud and rolling .....what a mess.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Phone: 0400 025 525    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558