Skip to main content

Any one had the jab yet

More
2 years 8 months ago #224552 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Any one had the jab yet
None of them actually touch the microphone and it doesn't breathe back on you!

Taking the mask off is so people who lip read can see what she is saying. Masks can muffle some voices so it allows people to clearly hear her. The message is muffled enough by their waffle and inconsistencies without adding to the mix.

They don't seem to have learnt to keep the message and answers to questions simple like all the other states and territories do, They are both full of waffle as though "I don't know what I am going to say but I must say something" :)

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #224555 by JOHN.K.
Replied by JOHN.K. on topic Any one had the jab yet
Gotta admit ,tho she was pretty unlucky......all the other state premiers got the clue on how to stop the virus from NSW taking too long......could just as likely been any one of them,......anyhoo ,Pal'O' Shay picked up pretty quick on what not to do ,and now shes a hero among us banana straighteners.

More
2 years 8 months ago #224581 by wee-allis
Replied by wee-allis on topic Any one had the jab yet
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge, cobbadog, Dave_64, eerfree, Lang, Mairjimmy, asw120, oliver1950

More
2 years 8 months ago #224583 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Any one had the jab yet
that is pretty much spot on Wee allis

its not that hard, Im currently in self isolation between jobs, new it was coming, got prepared, and here I sit and wait quite comfortably

I dont see the big deal, there was a few comments I could have easily typed out to some posts but would of really been of little point as people in Australia today seam to be extremely selfish and only think of them selves

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Dave_64, PaulFH

More
2 years 8 months ago #224592 by grandad
Replied by grandad on topic Any one had the jab yet
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge, cobbadog, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, asw120

More
2 years 8 months ago #224593 by 600Dodge
Replied by 600Dodge on topic Any one had the jab yet
The 99.8% survival rate of the "virus" points to a government not telling the truth about why they want this vaccine to be mandatory, now if they started telling the truth..........

More
2 years 8 months ago #224594 by 180wannabe
Replied by 180wannabe on topic Any one had the jab yet
I masked up (as we are told to do) and went into our local motor rego dept today, and of the 6 staff members that i could clearly see, 3 of whom were serving the public, and one of which was handling my papers as well as the EFTPOS machine within seconds preceding me, not one of them was wearing a mask.................................

I then went to our local MP office to make known my observation of a government department directly serving the public and not setting an example of what is apparently required, and the young woman at the reception desk there also interacting with the public, wasn't wearing a mask either....................................!

I am not trying to persuade anyone's thoughts or beliefs, this is just what i observed, but it gives me a very clear indication of what to think.............................
The following user(s) said Thank You: IHScout

More
2 years 8 months ago #224598 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Any one had the jab yet

The 99.8% survival rate of the "virus" points to a government not telling the truth about why they want this vaccine to be mandatory, now if they started telling the truth..........

This isnt exactly accurate

In the over 2% of the U.S. population have died of covid

And over 1 in 10 have it or have had it

I think the biggest problem in Australia is or governments have done to good of a job of controlling covid and we dont realize just how serious it can be

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, V8Ian, wee-allis

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #224599 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Any one had the jab yet
Paul

It is certainly serious in the USA but my figures of 623,000 deaths against a population of 328,200,000 come out to around .2% not ten times more at 2%.

Because this is going to go on for possibly years we must start acting on a national basis not closing state borders which destroy vast areas of business and damage lives which are hundreds and even thousands of kilometres from any hotspot.

We have to lock tight hotspots by city or shires ignoring artificial state lines on a map and try to keep the rest of the country operating. There is a limit to the bottomless pit of government support money imagined by many people.

Lang
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Lang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
2 years 8 months ago #224606 by JOHN.K.
Replied by JOHN.K. on topic Any one had the jab yet
I only mention this as comment.......a fellow in the US had the virus last year and was in ICU on a ventilator etc..........anyway,he was vaccinated in March this year,and recently has had the virus a second time.......this time he had a fever (100degF ) for two days and was quite ill.......he did not go to hospital ,and is now good.............he thinks he is in the group highly susceptible to the virus.

Time to create page: 0.660 seconds