Skip to main content

Any one had the jab yet

More
2 years 6 months ago #225670 by JOHN.K.
Replied by JOHN.K. on topic Any one had the jab yet
Its a virus that affects the inner ear...balance.....normally lasts 2-3 days ,but can have long term effects if the inner ear develops complications.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Inter-Action

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #225710 by JOHN.K.
Looks like sunny Queensland is headed for lockdown next week.

More
2 years 6 months ago #225712 by 600Dodge
Replied by 600Dodge on topic Any one had the jab yet
Why this time?

More
2 years 6 months ago #225725 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Any one had the jab yet
They goot a dose of Covid disease, 2 I think and by tomorrow that would have spread a lot more.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

More
2 years 6 months ago #225738 by geoffb
Replied by geoffb on topic Any one had the jab yet
Correct my stupidity but am i the only that sees some states get say (3 - to what ever cases ) and then it blows out Where as other states like Qld get some cases and next week there is nothing again. I just don't understand could some explain. These states also seem to be lagging on injections as well Any way just curious.

More
2 years 6 months ago #225743 by 600Dodge
Replied by 600Dodge on topic Any one had the jab yet
Theyve already annouced no lockdown

More
2 years 6 months ago #225750 by asw120
Replied by asw120 on topic Any one had the jab yet
Simple. In QLD, if there are more than a handful of cases, the gov't announces a snap, hard lockdown. Practically everyone obeys said lockdown and it does not spread.
In NSW, they are more concerned about money (given the conservative sate gov't.) They don't lock down until it's already got away. I suspect it ends up costing them / business more in the long run.
I forget what they did in VIC, this time, someone will have to remind me.
Also VIC and NSW are more densely populated, this will work against them.
Early and hard is working for us up in QLD.
The figures I hear on the news are believable to me, especially when you see the same figures, whether it's the ABC, or Murdock (just a different opinion on whether the state gov't is doing a good job)

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, V8Ian, wee-allis

More
2 years 6 months ago #225757 by JOHN.K.
I cant undrstand the fuss over GB cutting off the boredom hour every morning......who would want to listen to all that waffle day after day .....mind numbingly boring IMHO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, oliver1950

More
2 years 6 months ago #225760 by Zuffen
Replied by Zuffen on topic Any one had the jab yet
My two sons (26 & 29) both had an AZ shot on Saturday.

One is needlephobic but took it like a man. The other is fairly tough but ended up in bed all of Sunday feeling crook.

We're not worried about him (even though he does carry some excess weight) but will keep an eye on him.

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #225765 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Any one had the jab yet

Simple. In QLD, if there are more than a handful of cases, the gov't announces a snap, hard lockdown. Practically everyone obeys said lockdown and it does not spread.
In NSW, they are more concerned about money (given the conservative sate gov't.) They don't lock down until it's already got away. I suspect it ends up costing them / business more in the long run.
I forget what they did in VIC, this time, someone will have to remind me.
Also VIC and NSW are more densely populated, this will work against them.
Early and hard is working for us up in QLD.
The figures I hear on the news are believable to me, especially when you see the same figures, whether it's the ABC, or Murdock (just a different opinion on whether the state gov't is doing a good job)

Jarrod.

Dan tends to lockdown quickly statewide while they work out where it's got to then slowly reopen. We are in our 6th lockdown. Lockdown 5 came out of NSW on a removalists truck then everything started to open when 6 was caused by 5 separate transmission incidents in a couple of days each of which could be traced back to Sydney. In regional areas we got unlocked during lockdown 6, then locked down again due to an outbreak in Shepparton and had some restrictions eased again last week. We are not locked down in the sense that we can leave our home at any time and retail is open but we can't go visit someone at their home etc so still under strict restrictions.
Those of us on the border need to worry about NSW restrictions and a border that both states that have movement restrictions over too.

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by bparo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: asw120

Time to create page: 0.548 seconds