Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Any one had the jab yet 19 Sep 2021 10:53 #225856

• JOHN.K.
  • Thank you received: 770
Nextdoor is a Mc Ds and service station.....owner lives about a mile away.......he used to pester me to sell out,but hadnt seen him for ages .....untill he needs a battery charger.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Any one had the jab yet 20 Sep 2021 18:02 #225887

• asw120
  • Thank you received: 369

Guy who owns nextdoor came round yesterday,tells me about all the service stations and shopping centres he s bought with low interest......then asks to borrow my battery charger!.....I know hes a red hot liberal,so I say how good Pal O'Shay is doing,and how shes a cert to break Jelkys record of 20 years as premier.....so that gets rid of him,....five minutes later a guy who wants to store his Studebaker in my new shed turns up.....of all the people I can do without .....then hes going on about how hes bought a $20 tarp to cover his truck,but its got condensation under it every morning......then he launches into how hes got cancer ,and all the cures hes trying........I can really do without all this,for sure.

That thing with your rich neighbour is hilarious.
The other one; I'm curious what type of Stude, but seriously, they can build their own shed. Why on earth did they think you built one? For them?

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

Any one had the jab yet 20 Sep 2021 18:25 #225888

• JOHN.K.
Nope ,mate,not a car.....one of the army trucks........Sunday,I get more visitors for the new shed.....you probably know them,but any way,they say how marvellous it would be to have a big shed with nice concrete floor......BUT they have got a big shed ,bigger than mine.......its crammed to the roof with stuff,to the roof ,no exaggeration......you have to move sideways to get down the narrow passages.......The outside walls are also crammed with stuff stacked 10ft high........im not kidding........,a fire there doesnt bear thinking about.

Last edit: by JOHN.K..

Any one had the jab yet 21 Sep 2021 19:56 #225923

• asw120
  • Thank you received: 369
Yep, sounds like my sheds :)
I reckon you need to get those Toyota 6x6's in there and build one of those. Relatively easy, since one still goes.

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

Any one had the jab yet 21 Sep 2021 20:13 #225926

• JOHN.K.
Yep,the Toys do go,but the sheetmetal is too far gone for anything but a yardcrane ......which is what Im thinking..........Big project is to get the Hyster fork going,I really need a forklift......bigtime.

Any one had the jab yet 23 Sep 2021 12:30 #225973

• wee-allis
  • Thank you received: 634
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge :-X, cobbadog, eerfree, Morris, Inter- Action, overlander, asw120, V8Ian, xspanrman

Any one had the jab yet 24 Sep 2021 07:42 #226004

• Lang
  • Thank you received: 4192
A friend had his 2nd dose of the vaccine at the vaccination centre after which he began to have blurred vision on the way home. When he got home, he called the vaccination centre for advice and to ask if he should go see a doctor, or be hospitalised?

He was told NOT to go to a doctor or a hospital, but to return to the vaccination centre immediately and pick up his glasses.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BillyP, cobbadog, Dave_64, eerfree, Morris, overlander, PaulFH, V8Ian, wee-allis

Any one had the jab yet 07 Oct 2021 08:52 #226451

• Morris
  • Thank you received: 581
I heard on the news that a worker at a "massage parlour" has tested positive to Corona virus. Authorities are having trouble tracing her contacts .(True story)
I wonder why?
I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Phone: 0400 025 525    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558