Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Any one had the jab yet 25 Nov 2021 20:40 #228658

• Morris
  • Thank you received: 648
Zuffen You owe it to yourself and every other person in this country to report him. If, as has been suggested his job provides for his family all he has to do is "Man Up" and get vaccinated.
I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hayseed, Inter- Action, Mrsmackpaul, wee-allis

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Any one had the jab yet 26 Nov 2021 04:31 #228672

• Mrsmackpaul
  • Thank you received: 1531

Zuffen You owe it to yourself and every other person in this country to report him. If, as has been suggested his job provides for his family all he has to do is "Man Up" and get vaccinated.

Totally agree, if things are not even as suggested people like this are selfish and not only dont they give a toss about you or me they dont give a toss about them selves

If this person was worried about getting caught they would never tell anyone, the fact they have shows not only are they selfish and dont care about themselves they dont care about getting caught

Paul
Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: hayseed, Morris

Any one had the jab yet 26 Nov 2021 06:44 #228674

• wee-allis
  • Thank you received: 697
What we have to remember is the fact that it was a couple of un-vaxxed truck drivers, doing the wrong thing that took Delta to Melbourne and caused such hardship for so many, for so long. Not to mention the number of deaths. If he told one person, he told many. Just shows his selfish, self centred arrogant, "look how clever I am. I don't give a stuff about anyone else", attitude. THAT'S WHAT BEING UN-AUSTRALIAN IS ABOUT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hayseed, cobbadog, Morris, Inter- Action, Mrsmackpaul, overlander

Any one had the jab yet 01 Dec 2021 10:59 #228850

• Morris
  • Thank you received: 648
Hooray, I have just had an email from the Victorian Department of Health saying that I am now free to leave home detention and return to doing what I used to do.

As soon as I regain the energy, I will catch up on lawnmowing and garden weeding that have got a bit out of control in the past couple of weeks.

As Lang said just after the start of this topic, the Vaccination does not seal you in a vacuum bag to prevent infection but it minimises the severity of the infection. I am sure that if my Wife and I had not been double vaccinated, our covid would be much worse and we could well be in Hospital, and maybe even on ventilators to keep us alive.

Even if we do not care about anyone else, we owe it to OURSELVES to get vaccinated, to help keep OURSELF alive.
I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: allan, Inter- Action, overlander, PaulFH, xspanrman, oliver1950

Any one had the jab yet 01 Dec 2021 14:04 #228854

• Southbound
  • Thank you received: 424
Thanks Swishy for starting this thread, and thanks to all of the contributors for sharing their experiences.
I'd rather have tools that I don't need, than not have the tools I do need.
The following user(s) said Thank You: overlander, PaulFH

Last edit: by Southbound.
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Phone: 0400 025 525    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558